Bas

Technical Issues Follow X: You have not chosen how the notification should be sent. Notification Settings

Follow

• You have not chosen how the notification should be sent. Notification Settings
    image.thumb.png.7bf81ea031d9292df65f105fc071a4ca.png
    I meanwhile want to follow ppl for status updates but not posts anymore - that would be just getting too much. I am assuming i will get what I intend to here, and that the message simply doesn't take into account that status updates addon (assuming it is one)? AFAIK this only just happened once I disabled these notifications.

Maybe I should just try out and then report back here.

(edited)

Maybe you can try this:
ignore_posts.png

Note that I don't have any ignored users in my list. If it actually works to ignore people by posts only, please tell me. I am not going to try it myself.

Edited by Super Splashee
It turns out Bas was looking for this information, when I gave him it through a status update earlier!

Badges

Ok, seems to Work as intended. I can't seem to get notifications for status replies for people I follow, which might be for the better for me I guess. 

Unless I change my attitude about that - atm that I pending - I don't require further support. If it isn't too much work you might want to clarify the gven message though.

@Bas

Has this issue been resolved?

Yes, with the settings I used originally. Depending on how much you care you might want to edit the message given on following someone with these settings.