Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it ok for males to shave their WHOLE body?

Muffinnz

I don't really have any bodyhair so I just get it off as it is very light. Not to mention I don't really think it matters if someone does or not. Personally I simply prefer it out of preference rather than needing to. Though for most males whether they do or not really does not matter as I believe for most it would be uncomfortable but when you don't really have any there is no discomfort to be doing so. 

If that's what you want to do I guess? I don't see anything wrong with it. Are you talking razor? That would be time consuming. Possible cuts and ingrown hairs don't sound fun also.

I have an electric barber shaver that I use. I put one of the shorter clips on it and it takes like 2 minutes to do my legs and arms in the warmer months like once a month. I do it at a setting just to knock it down where it still looks like normal hair- not prickly/buzzed short or anything, just much finer/less. Luckily I'm not very hairy at all to start.

Edited by Cirrus.

Of course it's okay to shave your whole body.  Why wouldn't it be?  Is there a law against it?  No.  It's your body, and your choice.

I'm male, and I shave my whole body.  I'm also a fashionista, and I love to wear all sorts of feminine, outrageous, and provocative clothing.  I don't follow any society's stupid rules.  Why should I?  But even if you dress is a normal guy manner, there's no reason you can't shave.  I think it looks really nice, and I'd wager a lot of women feel the same way.

Don't ever let society's arbitrary "rules" stop you from doing what you want to do, as long as you're not hurting anyone.

• Brohoof 2

Yes it definitely is!

I shave every part of my body! Love being smooth af and also just prefer the look overall too.

Especially on my legs

Only part I don't shave is arms because imo that area looks better with some hair. 

• 4 weeks later...

That would be up to the person to decide, none of my business anyways.  I kinda think shaving your body outside of a need is a bit weird, no matter your gender or sex but I guess that's just coming from someone who was forced to shave their legs for years because "women shouldn't have hairy legs" or something stupid like that.  I like most of my body hair but that doesn't mean other people should too, if they want to shave?  Go for it.  If they don't want to shave?  Go for it, none of my business anyways.

Jap kids specially males prefer to be shaved... especially their eyebrows....and thats everyone meanong the non bi ones......but thats so bi.... Not saying bi is bad but you know thats their thing..... Men should not care about hair is what im saying but if you bi thats okay but MAN!

• 2 months later...

Some parts of the body should be shaved, but whole body? Idk it'd be weird. But some men shave their whole body because of profession thought, eg swimmers

• Brohoof 1

Something like personal hirsuteness is a matter of personal preference and grooming. If you’re doing to impress someone else, ask their opinion specifically. If it’s just about what you want, that should be self-evident.

• Brohoof 1