Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Elder Scrolls fans?

DivineMist1000

I've played Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim so much and this series is honestly one of my favorite game franchises! Skyrim is probably one of my favorite games ever, Oblivion is still an awesome game after so many years and Morrowind, even though it's aged, still is a fantastic game too!

• Brohoof 1

I have Skyrim on PC and Xbox 360, and I think it's the game I've put the most hours into. I wouldn't be surprised if I have over 500 hours logged in that game. It's a lot of fun, and even with how much I've played it, I still usually discover something new each time I load the game.

I got Morrowind a while back during the 25th anniversary of Elder Scrolls earlier this year. I only played it for a couple hours or so, but it seems alright.

I also played Oblivion once for like five minutes. I couldn't figure out how to get out of the cell :derp:

I'm a big fan of Skyrim. I have played it for countless hours - the main game, the DLCs and the mods. But it was a long time ago. I'm considering checking out the latest edition or maybe playing Enderal for a change. Also, I'm waiting for Skywind and Skyblivion - I never played the original Morrowind and Oblivion, but I've heard they are really good.

I'm a fan of Skyrim! I haven't played the game in a long time, but I still think it is amazing! I think the highest level I got to on a single character was 50 or 60. The best armor I got was daedric armor, it looks cool and has high stats. My favorite DLC is something called dragonborn, where you go to an insland where a volcano errupted and go on quest to find and fight the first dragonborn. On my main character, I'm married to Aela The Huntress. Also, I own the Xbox 360 version, that' the one I played on the most. So, I used to play Skyrim a ton, it was one of my favorite games and still is, but I don't play it often anymore.

As for Morrowind and Oblivion, I haven't played them as I'm not that interested in playing them.

Edited by EpicEnergy

Yep. Haven't played any of the series in a while, but Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim are all amazing games, and I'd say Oblivion is a contender for my favourite game of all time. I don't have much interest in gaming anymore, but I will definitely play the 6th Elder Scrolls game when it comes out (assuming it *does* come out, pls don't play with my heart Todd).

• Brohoof 1

from morrowind (DlC's from Blood moon and tribunal) Oblivion (Knights of the nine and shivering isles) and Skyrim (Dawnguard and dragonborn) played. I give my prayers to 3 daedric princes these being. First and foremost Sheogorath, Mephala and Azura

I've played literally every main-line ES game in some form (even if I've only played Arena and Daggerfall for like 5 min tops), and I think Oblivion is the game I've sunk the most hours into out of all 5 of them.

...even if most of those were from modding in some more "juicy" features at one point :LunaMCM:

Unfortunately however, my pc cannot handle Skyrim, and the only version I have to play of it is the Legendary bundle for PS3.

• 4 weeks later...