Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunamena

Sunamena

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

:3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was born this way!

I liked watching the older generations when they popped up on television.
The love did start growing though by watching G4 with someone very special. We soon went to a convention, which led to me going to a Belgian meetup, and there I have met so many wonderfull people, one of which became my best friend!

Currently, I am part of the organisation of the Belgian Brony community. I am currently also working on a MLP browser fan game. =D

Hello everyone!

My name is Suna or Sunamena.
I joined this forum to spread the magic of friendship!

I love chatting, boardgames, walks, biking, studying and programming.
I speak Dutch, English and am currently learning French and German.

Currently I am attempting to create a pony browser game. 
I am also part of the Belgian Brony community. There I help to maintain a site, discord server, facebook and organise regular meet-ups.

I also enjoy going on "cuddle dates". That is a one on one meetup (sometimes 3 or 4, but this is rare), and we do fun things together. Like shopping. Walking. Watching stars or clouds, see a movie, go for a picknic, play a boardgame, visit an event like a butterfly garden,... and we cuddle a lot. 

I enjoy talking and chatting with shy people, because they are super nice!

You are always free to send me a message! =D

Happy to make you're aquiantance!

Sunamena

• Brohoof 2

@Sunamena

Hello and welcome to this friendly forum, Suna!

You look like a quite interesting and open person! :squee:

"Cuddle dates" sounds like something the reformed changelings would come up with! :ButtercupLaugh:

Once you have posted 5 posts, you can enable the status feed in your profile (account settings), and chat with basically anyone or just talk out loud. I recommend that, and getting lots of friends. I'll friend you immediately!

6 minutes ago, Sunamena said:

Thankyou very much!
I will do my verry best to do so!

By the way, just a tip to make using the forums easier:

Try to quote or tag the person you’re responding to. Otherwise the person you’re speaking to won’t get a notification and might not see what you said.

• Brohoof 1

@Sunamena

Hiiii!

I'm Emerald Heart, a common face here on the forums. I love making new friends on here as well, so I look forward to making frienda with you!

And I've seen you've already met @Splashee, one of my closest friends here on the Forums. He's pretty awesome. Another user who you might wanna talk to is @Inactive Rooster. He's another one of my closer friends on here. 

Just in case you needed some people to start out with.

Also, "cuddle dates" sound AMAZING! That's a thing I need in my life. 

Hope to see you in my DMs soon!

Love,

Emerald Heart

(But you may also call me Em or Emmy)

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Sunamena

Hiiii!

I'm Emerald Heart, a common face here on the forums. I love making new friends on here as well, so I look forward to making frienda with you!

And I've seen you've already met @Splashee, one of my closest friends here on the Forums. He's pretty awesome. Another user who you might wanna talk to is @Inactive Rooster. He's another one of my closer friends on here. 

Just in case you needed some people to start out with.

Also, "cuddle dates" sound AMAZING! That's a thing I need in my life. 

Hope to see you in my DMs soon!

Love,

Emerald Heart

(But you may also call me Em or Emmy)

Feel free to send me a DM.

I would love to chat and converse with you =3

15 hours ago, JingLBabe said:

By the way, just a tip to make using the forums easier:

Try to quote or tag the person you’re responding to. Otherwise the person you’re speaking to won’t get a notification and might not see what you said.

Very much apreciated!

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hello and welcome, @Sunamena:kirin:

Merci! Thankyou!

@Sunamena, I have a request for you to enable your status feed. I think it would benefit your personality. I have visited your profile a few times today, and I cannot leave any comments until you do. :please:

I would guess you are the type who wants to talk. But it is my guess! I am usually good at guessing :mlp_icwudt:

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

@Sunamena, I have a request for you to enable your status feed. I think it would benefit your personality. I have visited your profile a few times today, and I cannot leave any comments until you do. :please:

I would guess you are the type who wants to talk. But it is my guess! I am usually good at guessing :mlp_icwudt:

I think this is now arranged. =3
Let me know <3

**snuggles**