Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Many Forum Members are You Currently Following?

EpicEnergy

I know how many are following me, but where do you find the info on how many you are following? I'll have to get back with that answer when I have figured it out.

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I know how many are following me, but where do you find the info on how many you are following? I'll have to get back with that answer when I have figured it out.

Click your name at the top of the page, then select "Manage Followed Content" in the menu.

followed.png.e51377efa50da4acfdfd3151cdec5b0f.png

On the left side of the next page, there's a long list of various things, with "Members" the last in the list. The list has several pages, with 25 names on all pages but the last one. Count those, and you'll know the number. ;)

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Click your name at the top of the page, then select "Manage Followed Content" in the menu.

followed.png.e51377efa50da4acfdfd3151cdec5b0f.png

On the left side of the next page, there's a long list of various things, with "Members" the last in the list. The list has several pages, with 25 names on all pages but the last one. Count those, and you'll know the number. ;)

I had 156. But in the process of find out, I might have dropped 6 including you! I have no idea how.

I have 150 now :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

I’m following four pages of people, so that would be about 100 members then. Probably around 90% of them are inactive. I don’t follow people who post status updates more than once a day so I don’t flood my notifications (but I like keeping status update notifications on in general in case old friends return and post something).

I have no idea. I've never followed someone, if I am following anyone it's because it might have been transferred over from the old Friends system. I don't "follow" members because I have no clue what that even means. I suspect it means notifications when they post, which I don't want. I am a minimalist when it comes to notifications, and social's media incessant ways of finding new ways to notify me for things I don't want to be notified of without my choice to turn them off really irritates to me no end.

Notifications should be for when someone interacts with me. It should stop there.

Now I will stop this rant before I prove to myself and others that I am quickly turning into a grouchy old lady. Lol.

Edited by Envy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I have absolutely no idea, how can I find out?

Go to “Manage Followed Content”. It’s in the drop down menu when you click on your avatar. Then scroll down until you see “Other”, which is where you can see the users.

I’m following 37 people even though some of them aren’t online anymore

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Go to “Manage Followed Content”. It’s in the drop down menu when you click on your avatar. Then scroll down until you see “Other”, which is where you can see the users.

I’m following 37 people even though some of them aren’t online anymore

Thank you, Explosion.

I'm following over 1,000 members of the forums.

I counted my user following count, by multiplying 25 to all the pages except the last, which I added manually.

I am following 1008 members ^_^ And I am not stopping :fabulous: