Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MCM Update

Jeric

Normally we launch this in late November but this year it will be shifted slightly since a few of us are loaded down with IRL responsibilities (like me). Look for the launch post late next week. For those that don’t know what the MCM is I’ll let the community veterans fill you in. 

• Brohoof 12

• The topic was featured
2 hours ago, Bas said:

pie-rity.

Don't you mean...piraty?

5 hours ago, Alastor said:

MCM is when you get a pie in the face... for charity~ 

Something also yada yada about raising money for something, but it's really about torturing Jonas.

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Something also yada yada about raising money for something, but it's really about torturing Jonas.

My woes will be heard to all. At least I won't be alone, I am dragging @Kamii with me to the front row... of a pie :oneheckofahat:I just hope her family won't think it is some kind of a crazy Icelandic Viking Christmas tradition~ :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Don't you mean...piraty?

Who's Jonas? 

1 hour ago, Holiday Troblems said:

Taking a pie to the face was actually oddly fun, and I despise being on camera. It was worth it. :pinkie:

Did you ever record that song we promised everyone?

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Did you ever record that song we promised everyone?

I work on it ever Friday. ( aside from the last four weeks because of travel). I have so many versions recorded, but I don’t like any of them. I think it’s the minor key, my voice is just like nah bruh, minor key is wrong.

• Brohoof 1

A chance to put some particular names on the spot for some deviously crafted challenges? :umad:

There are few better ways to let the generous spirit shine in the name of charity. Can't wait to see what we do this year! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Can't wait to see what we do this year! 

Pelt Dark Horse with snowballs? Make him walk through FIRE! The possibilities are endless.

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

What on earth happened to this thread people. :laugh: In all seriousness, I'm excited for MCM this year....might even get to participate this time around.   

The thread went in a weird direction... pretty normal for us at this point. :awwthanks:

I want in like a dog who smells pork roast cooking in the kitchen!  But I promise I won't jump up on the table and eat it.

... when people are looking.

But yeah - MCM always blows me away with how much charity goes to our given target; in a world full of the nasty things we've come to know, it feels good to see such an act of Generosity in such times.  In years past, we've done some grand (and humiliating) stuff to bring the festivities to you folks, and I hope this year will be no exception.

1626470-bigthumbnail.jpg.af5fc412bd6b637b11ff8b2bb0e3eaf6.jpg

• Brohoof 1