Cash In

Art Dump Thread -- New and Improved

(edited)

So I've gotten back into art since I recently managed to score myself a drawing tablet. I'm feeling slightly more confident in my ability, so of course I'll try to share some of my work. I wanted to start out simple, so I drew up Fluttershy. It's a bit rough around the edges, but I'm fairly happy with it, especially seeing as this is my first full piece using the tablet.

art.thumb.PNG.b5db43e3e9635a446b29625e161fdd83.PNG

Yeah, it's nothing spectacular, but it's a start. I do plan on keeping this new thread updated, as I have my own...plans. :sealed:

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 5
  • Smile 1

Yes I think you are cute! :catface:

That is some impressed art there @Cash In!

Badges

Very cute and a good start

Keep on improving ^^

Badges

On 12/2/2019 at 7:15 AM, Cash In said:

So I've gotten back into art since I recently managed to score myself a drawing tablet. I'm feeling slightly more confident in my ability, so of course I'll try to share some of my work. I wanted to start out simple, so I drew up Fluttershy. It's a bit rough around the edges, but I'm fairly happy with it, especially seeing as this is my first full piece using the tablet.

art.thumb.PNG.b5db43e3e9635a446b29625e161fdd83.PNG

Yeah, it's nothing spectacular, but it's a start. I do plan on keeping this new thread updated, as I have my own...plans. :sealed:

Ok, let me give you some little advice so you can improve as you keep practicing.

Have you noticed you have the 4 legs on the foreground? That there is a little perspective problem that at first sight can go unnoticed, but upon closer inspection comes to the eye. You could try to add a line on the 3rd leg (from left to right) to close the gap from where you started the 3rd leg and see how the perspective changes. It probably look less out of place and the leg would be seen at the background instead of the foreground of the pony.