Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello from *Saddle* Arabia

PonyOfIslam

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just found it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan simply by finding it through the internet. A friend recommended I watch it and after much apprehension I started watching it and fell in love with the show.

I live in Saudi Arabia (Hence the title :love:) and I am a devout Muslim (Hence the name :secret:). I am a huge fan of MLP and I don't know many other Muslim bronies so I am looking to meet some likeminded people.

• Brohoof 5

Hi and welcome @PonyOfIslam!

Saudi Arabia seems to be a really cool place to live!

I am not much for religion. I usually stay away from debates or religion topics for the reason that I don't want to be adding any conflicts. It is cool to see the MLP show bringing so many different people, from different parts of the world, together!

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

Hi and welcome @PonyOfIslam!

Saudi Arabia seems to be a really cool place to live!

I am not much for religion. I usually stay away from debates or religion topics for the reason that I don't want to be adding any conflicts. It is cool to see the MLP show bringing so many different people, from different parts of the world, together!

I agree!
People can get emotional about those topics.

Anyway, please feel very welcome! @PonyOfIslam
As a matter of fact, yes, I do know another Muslim brony =3
She is not on this forum though.

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums, @PonyOfIslam

I can't wait to see you around.

20 hours ago, PonyOfIslam said:

I am a devout Muslim (Hence the name :secret:). I am a huge fan of MLP and I don't know many other Muslim bronies so I am looking to meet some likeminded people.

Oh, well, I guess we share the same religion! Great to meet a fellow Muslim brony! (I'm from Malaysia, though) :D

Edited by McFlurryMaddie
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Don't forget to ask us if you need something that's on your mind. ;)

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there! Welcome to our online craziness that is MLP Forums. We have fun and games, help out with charity, have debates on who is best pony (not me though, I just try to prove certain ones are not worst pony), and most importantly, make friends and have a great community. 

I am a Christian Theist myself, but it is good to see people from all walks of life here and in this fandom! It brings great diversity, and helps us to see things from more angles than one. I hope you have a great time and make meaningful and lasting friendships. :fluttershy: