Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Does Your Christmas Tree Look Like?

Colt

Its almost christmas and one of the best things about it are the X-mas Trees right? they are a beacon of joy and as soon as you see them rising among the houses of your hood you know that is THAT time of the year, it feels nice. 

So I say lets share them, I always love to go to my friends houses and see how each one decorates and light them, so I hope I can see my brony pals trees.

Here is mine -.0 is not big and fancy as others but is MY christmas tree and that makes him awesome.

tree1.jpg

tree2.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I don't celebrate Christmas, dosen't mean others in my house don't. We do have a Christmas tree set up... Ironically, I set most of it up.

I may add some photo's later.

I lit mine on fire.

Though that would be lovely, I really didn't do anything to it. It's a tree with lights and a star. I generally don't get into Christmas, but my family really does.

Here's mine:

I think it looks pretty good. I actually have a lot more ornaments. That's only about 50% of them. But it's got lights, ornamements, tinsel, and an Angel on top. I believe it's 6 1/2 feet tall.

• Brohoof 1

here is my Christmas tree 

10409_438431089556687_637939167_n.jpg

sorry about the picture quality, this was taken from my phone, I'll probably take a better one later though

the tree itself doesn't look that bad though, we're  just getting it started

• Brohoof 1

xmastree_zps52000eba.png

Dude, my Christmas tree is a badass.

It's got freaken arms, and can lift over 400 pounds. It grows bacon and diamonds, and instead of relying on that wussy photosynthesis for food, it feeds off of human souls.

This tree is indeed worthy of being called my Christmas tree.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 5

My parents won't put up any trees. We don't even have any decorations down. It's depressing. So I (kind of) decorated a little plastic one I have in my room:

post-151-0-91085800-1355596350_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-27358800-1355596352_thumb.jpg

A clarinet ornament? Yeah. I have a bassoon and saxophone ornament as well, but they're with the Christmas decorations which we don't have down. =/ I would have gotten multi-colored lights but they had none that were that small at the store.

• Brohoof 2

Bah!  I haven't even put my tree up yet.  We've been crazy busy for the past month.  This week my wife has finals in math, chemistry and biology, and I have 2 checkrides (big evaluations at work).  Maybe next weekend we'll finally be able to take a breather and get caught up on all that fun stuff.

The second picture is very pretty and I like the randomness of the assortment. It is very festive and the purple lights are very cool looking. I really like your tree. My tree is a boring silver and red mesh with some candy canes... not very impressive.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump up this topic... I know it's after Christmas and everything now, but I got a new little tree today, and I thought I'd post it since when I got it out I thought it inevitably had to become a MLP tree. =P

mlptree2small_zps29fe056c.jpg

096-1_zpsb7e0857c.jpg

mlptreesmall_zps0fc10977.jpg

I got a new little tree today, and I thought I'd post it since when I got it out I thought it inevitably had to become a MLP tree. =P  

Words cant describe the amount of envy (good envy) that is invading my heart right now Its amazing thanks for sharing to you and everypony in up there. 

• 11 months later...

We got one up this year! :DDD

christmastree13-2.jpg

It's a new one that we got last year on sale right after Christmas.

Of course, I have to show off my favorite ornaments, as well. Anybody want to take a guess? (It's very obvious. =P)

ornamentbassoon.jpg

ornamentsaxophone.jpg

ornamentoboe.jpg