Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Does Your Christmas Tree Look Like?

Colt

1z6r2bn.jpg

Here are a few ornaments from my tree. The picture frame ornament with Mumfie the elephant gets changed every year. Last year, it had a Smile Pretty Cure picture and it played Full Bloom*Smile, the second ending theme to Smile Pretty Cure. This year, the ornament plays "Gotta Dance, Gotta Whistle, Gotta Sing" from Mumfie. Thomas and Mumfie are next to each other because they were both Britt Allcroft productions. I got Fluttershy from Five Below. I wanted Pinkie Pie, but at least Fluttershy is good for now...

All of your trees are all impressive and stuff but then we get down to mine... :/

AYiEvB1.jpg

Edited by Art
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Just finished putting mine up yesterday. It’s a 6 footer. 

image.thumb.jpg.f8f64b99e3ce5c62498f674bc808d3b5.jpg

Cool!
It's the same size as my mum and step-dad's tree,
My one in my room is a cheap black Christmas tree, atleast I have tinsel and lights on it to make it look less bare

My Christmas tree is green, and it has Christmas lights and ornaments on it as well as a star on top. Its height is medium, as it is not very tall but not very short either. 

Edited by EpicEnergy

I haven't got my tree up yet. But we have three kinds; one green which is pretty tall, a gold one, and a white one. I will post it up once we got our xmas out.

It's been several years since I set up a Christmas tree in my house. I usually spend Christmas with the family, so I figured there wasn't a need to get one.

Besides, my yard is full of pretty evergreen trees. :oneheckofahat:

Don't even think about it with that saw. lol  :mlp_okiedokieloki:

Here’s my tree, although I forgot to turn on the light but too lazy to redo it. 

Spoiler

118AB496-257E-4721-AC8F-D01C17251668.thumb.jpeg.fd4ea0f014e26c74c9e54ad78468fe4c.jpeg
Mainly nutcrackers since we have variety  collection of them. 

And yes I also decided to decorate my sisters’ presents with Jojo‘s themed :grin: based on their favorite characters. Hence inside is actually a surprise plush toy of them. 

604218A7-E866-4D6B-B189-5E35546A269B.thumb.jpeg.b259f021220d23dd11f3aa26f91b9751.jpeg

I don't have a tree (yet).

But I can tell you, I used to print Sonic video game sprites out on paper and hang them in the tree, this being when emulation was new. Before that, there was no way to get video game sprites.

• Brohoof 1

We had a fake pine tree we used as our Christmas tree for years until we rid ourselves of it this year. We got rid of it because it was a pain to put up and made a mess with pieces of the fake tree leaves falling all over the place.