Chemi

Good night!

good night yall! Have a good one! 

image.png.34ed6176b26a32fe4a7057f27a6a3a69.png

• Brohoof 3
  • Hug 1

That line work! How do you do it? :love:

Also, good night! (I am not used to good night topics, only good night status updates) :huh:

5 hours ago, Splashee said:

That line work! How do you do it? :love:

Also, good night! (I am not used to good night topics, only good night status updates) :huh:

From personal experience, it could be performed mainly in 2 ways:

1.- Pressure sensitive tablet + graphic design or ilustration software that supports that

2.- Macromedia Flash MX or Adobe Flash using paint brush tool

There's a third method that can be really tricky. A very tinkered brush configuration to simulate those smooth ends on the strokes.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:10 AM, Jesse Terrence said:

From personal experience, it could be performed mainly in 2 ways:

1.- Pressure sensitive tablet + graphic design or ilustration software that supports that

2.- Macromedia Flash MX or Adobe Flash using paint brush tool

There's a third method that can be really tricky. A very tinkered brush configuration to simulate those smooth ends on the strokes.

Late response huh? I actually used FireAlpaca to draw this! I used the Pen (Fade in/Out) brush! So it simulated yes, the smooth ends. When I made this art I didn't own a tablet! (I do now and I can't wait to actually use the sensitivity, I haven't drawn a pony since I've gotten it!)

4 hours ago, Acksel said:

Late response huh? I actually used FireAlpaca to draw this! I used the Pen (Fade in/Out) brush! So it simulated yes, the smooth ends. When I made this art I didn't own a tablet! (I do now and I can't wait to actually use the sensitivity, I haven't drawn a pony since I've gotten it!)

You soooo should grace us with your pony art!

If you managed to do that without a tablet, just imagine what can you do now with one.

I'm hoping we'll see your artwork soon enough.

19 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

You soooo should grace us with your pony art!

If you managed to do that without a tablet, just imagine what can you do now with one.

I'm hoping we'll see your artwork soon enough.

Awe, I genuinely appreciate it, I've just drawn my first pony, however, it is quite messy and way worse than what I did without a tablet.. I'm still practicing! When I get the hang of it I'll definitely be posting as often here again!

:D

2 hours ago, Acksel said:

Awe, I genuinely appreciate it, I've just drawn my first pony, however, it is quite messy and way worse than what I did without a tablet.. I'm still practicing! When I get the hang of it I'll definitely be posting as often here again!

:D

It takes some time to get used to tablets. But I'm sure you'll get the hang on it soon. :proud: