Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crying during Equestria Girls??

SpittyPie2005

While I didn't cry, I did feel *really* bad for Twilight Sparkle when Sunset Shimmer yelled at her during the Friendship Games. 

I also felt bad when Applejack told Rarity she wasn't special during Rollercoaster of Friendship. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

While I didn't cry, I did feel *really* bad for Twilight Sparkle when Sunset Shimmer yelled at her during the Friendship Games. 

I also felt bad when Applejack told Rarity she wasn't special during Rollercoaster of Friendship. 

Same here... Sunset is my favourite but I hated her in the third movie.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, SpittyPie2005 said:

Oh yes. I cried throughout that whole minimovie,

The scene that was too powerful for me, was when Sunset Shimmer forgot her friends (the ending), did the pony pose, and screamed for Princess Celestia for help. Still getting tears there!

• Brohoof 3

53 minutes ago, Splashee said:

The scene that was too powerful for me, was when Sunset Shimmer forgot her friends (the ending), did the pony pose, and screamed for Princess Celestia for help. Still getting tears there!

And than Twi was like "you're our friend!" Ahhh I'm tearing up just typing this.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, SpittyPie2005 said:

And than Twi was like "you're our friend!" Ahhh I'm tearing up just typing this.

It is a very well written special. It made Nick Confalone my favorite writer until Michael Vogel started picking up after his Best Gift Ever special.

Well balanced jokes, songs, and emotional drama. Not just slice of life stuff that we are expecting from Pony Life.

• Brohoof 2

On 12/7/2019 at 9:01 PM, Splashee said:

When she was crying out their names as memories got plucked away one at a time, that completely killed me. :(

• Brohoof 1

On 12/8/2019 at 3:18 AM, Splashee said:

It is a very well written special. It made Nick Confalone my favorite writer until Michael Vogel started picking up after his Best Gift Ever special.

Well balanced jokes, songs, and emotional drama. Not just slice of life stuff that we are expecting from Pony Life.

Ew, Pony Life.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2019 at 9:00 PM, Splashee said:

I had a few moments (teary eyes) during the Forgotten Friendship. You probably know which moments.

Sweet Celestia yes - the scene where Sunset says "I am sooo sorry..."

• Brohoof 2

Surprised that I didn't respond to this thread until now. Anyway, to answer the question, I've never cried watching anything Equestria Girls related. This is also true with anything Friendship is Magic related. I'm not one who cries when watching cartoons as I view them in a completely different lens. On the other hand, I get other kinds of reactions which I'd rather not say for personal reasons.

• Brohoof 1