Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Another Royal Canterlot Wedding

Storm Spark

"Whats with everypony today wanting to read something. Its about this isent it" *Brings out ticket.*

"I got some books about that over here." Twilight brings out some books and lays them neatly in front of Splinter.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Pencil)

"Thanks Twilight!" he exclaimed as he walked out the oak door, not noticing his friend, as he was in such a rush, and flew to a boutique he had heard rumors about.

As he landed by the shop and was suprised at how fancy it looked. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer...

Edited by Storm Spark

Being in such a rush Rarity just opened the door to the libary, and trotted straight in.

"My, it really is crowded in here." She said "Twiiiiiilight... I have some news for you..." she said as she giggled to herself.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(OOC i am, Pencil Doodle, please answer it < :( )

(OOC i did open the door.Check a couple of posts above. )

Looks at the colt out side the door "Hello im Twilight Sparkle, Can i help you?"

"And hi Rarity. Its the wedding right.... Oh by the way Storm Spark said hes going to your boutique i think he is looking for you."

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

Storm waited but couldn't hear an answer....

"Maybe the shop is closed....Oh well I can come back later..." he said to himself as he started to head back to the library to wait till the shop was open.

Pencil began to plush when he saw Twilight; He had always had a small crush on her. Sure it's faded since he got with his boyfriend, but feeling don't change

"Erm.. err.. yeah, did you see where Storm flew off to?"

• Brohoof 1

"Storm is headed to the Carousel Boutique from what i heard. You want to borrow a book to?" Twi asked happily.
  • Brohoof 1

"No!, Oh I'm so sorry, I have to run Twilight but should you need anything you know where'll be." she turned and began to gallop as quickly as she could.

"All this running ruining my mane" she though as he sprint back to her boutique.

"No problem Rarity." Oh shes already gone. " I wonder how many more ponies will visit i need to go fix up the place again."

Twilight starts to fix up the library.

Splinter had read all of the books. ''Okay... I'm good. Thanks Twilight!'' Said Splinter as walking out the door. ''2 hours...'' Said Splinter as running out of the library. ''What Can I do before the train comes?'' Said Splinter as running through ponyvile. ''Come on, Think!'' Said Splinter as hitting his head.

As he started to head back to the Library, he looked over and saw a white mare, with glistening purple hair running for the door.

"Oh, sorry to say but, I don't think they're open yet miss....." he said as she was rushing.

(edited)

"No problem Splinter."

"I think i have one.... Ah here it is." *Hands Doodle a copy of the book*

"I love that every pony is reading today." Twilight smiles happily.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

(edited)

''Possible Time to practice band... But at the same time I have to get ready for the wedding.'' Said Splinter as shrugging. ''I'll go with band... What else can I do right now?'' Said Splinter as dashing to his house and grabbing a guitar. He turned up his loudspeakers and got a microphone. ''Not the best time... But it will work.'' Said Splinter as strumming a note.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Calirolls

"Oh, no." she giggled "That's my boutique."

Her grin was quickly replaced with a gasp as she realised that he could be the groom for the wedding.

"You don't say are you.... Storm Spark?" She said with a grin "The groom for the Canterlot wedding!" she exclaimed, with wide eyes.

Storm's Eyes grew wide as he heard her say that.

"Yes, my name's Storm Spark." he sheepishly replied , and he extended his hoof out to shake hers.

"May I ask of your name too?" he asked her.

(I'm at the boutique Pencil)

''Goodness...'' Said Splinter as covering his ears. ''The music I make is too loud...'' Said Splinter as walking out the front door of his house.

"My name is Rarity, and I'm honoured that you came to see me for the wedding" she answered as she shook his hoof.

"Would you like to see my designs?" she said professionally.

(oh, i am having trouble following this)

Next, Pencil needed a suit, and he knew just where to get it...

He headed off to Rarity's boutique, he was thinking of a black suit with a good hat.

Again, he knocked on the door 3 times and waited for an answer

"My, thank you Crystal Sparkle must be very lucky" she said as she entered an led Storm Spark upstairs, while there she heard another knock at the door.

"If you'll excuse me" she said with a nervous giggle,

She galloped downstairs to open the door, "Hello, what can I do for you?" she asked.