Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Another Royal Canterlot Wedding

Storm Spark

''That's great! I used to be in a band...'' Said Splinter as smiling at Pencil. ''Maybe we could play Together?'' Said Splinter as smiling.

Overhearing Splinter and Doodle Twilight said smiling

"Oh you two are going to do music, thats great i cant wait to hear the both of you play."

''Give me a minute...'' Said Splinter as running out of the Boutique. When he came back he had a Guitar. And he began to play a song on it.

Rainbow Dash decided that Rarity would probably not mind if she let her self in they are friends after all. Rainbow Dash then entered the Boutique where she saw Twilight and a pony playing the guitar.

"So awesome" Rainbow Dash said

"im awesome as per usual" Rainbow Dash replied to Twilight. Dash then turned to the Pony that had said her name. "You're guitar playing is absolutely awesome whats your name?" Dash asked

''Splinter Hood...'' Said Splinter as smiling. ''I'll be playing more at the wedding.'' Said Splinter as strummed another note. ''Oh! I can't resist! I've been playing for 15 years.. Why stop now!'' Said Splinter as playing another song.

(edited)

"You're so awesome" said Rainbow Dash. She had listened to many ponies play the guitar before but none as radical as this.

Edited by SkyDreamer

''Thank you.'' Said Splinter as smiling. ''As much as I hate to say it... I'm here because I have to get a new tuxedo.'' Said Splinter as frowning.

Storm looked at rainbow taking her appearance in so he could remember her next time he saw her.

He walked up to her and said,"You look fast! anyway I'm Storm Spark! what's your name?"

(edited)

"Unfortunately i have to get a dress for the wedding i was also wondering if Rarity knew who Crystal spark or Storm Spark was" she then turned to Storm "but i guess you answered that for me, hi im Rainbow Dash and yea i guess you could say that im pretty fast also Congratulations" Said Rainbow Dash

Edited by SkyDreamer