• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Spike
    • Starlight

Season 1 Twilight was easily my favorite character. I mean okay sure she was shoehorn in every episode, but I still enjoyed her. However on the side of the teether was Rarity. While she wasn't a bad character by any means at this time, it was just really hard to enjoy her. I didn't hate her, far from it! Just she didn't stand out. Though at this time Fluttershy float as my second least favorite.

Well I'm going by my opinions during season as a bit of I haven't watch Season 9, but my opinions still stand for the part. Now initially Rarity was my favorite, but my love for Applejack has kind of resurface over the years of not watching the show. So really it is tie between the two! Though I had to pick Applejack in poll, because there is no other option.  So I guess you can say it was a tie at the end of Season 9. Though I might as voted Two since she is best princess :P.

My least at the season 5 was actually Fluttershy, mainly because I just can't find anything interesting about even when they tried. She wasn't bad by any means! Just not that interesting. RD and Pinkie Pie who had been in the bottom two since season 2-5. Though as if the end season 9, the "hatred" RD has unfortunately resurface. No matter hard I avoid it, no matter how bad ignore. It just won't go away. >_> I mean her and Pinkie became enjoyable in season 5. Despite me not really enjoying Tanks for the Memories (Though unlike some other threads I can't say I hated it, well at least initially I didn't. Though again not a huge fan of the episode either), RD seemed to be redeemed, until maybe the fact the reasons I dislike her had hit. So with all said and done is RD was my least favorite as of end of Season 9. Though despite somethings my past self would have said, RD is still a great and lovable character! It just irk me to no end once everything is said and done.

Twilight has always been my favourite of the six, but it wasn't until Winter Wrap Up that my fondness of her had solidified. As for least favourite, I'm sorry but I'm not picking one. I refuse.

Edited by Cash_In

In Season 1 Rarity and Pinkie Pie were annoying me sometimes, but over the seasons I started to love them, especially Pinkie Pie.

RD and Twilight have been always my favourite out of the 6, but Starlight is the best Pony.

I can´t say I really dislike one of them, but I wuold pick Fluttershy if I had to.

Edited by Lunatic_Moonwalker
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I think Rainbow Dash and Applejack were interesting in Season 1, like during Fall Weather Friends. But in Season 8, it just felt odd putting them back into competition for best Teacher of the Month.

Applejack stayed one of my favs. 

Rainbow is equal to AJ to me now, but when the show started I hated Rainbow Dash.  She reminded me too much of a toxic POS friend I had just recently stopped being friends with at the time. 

In time though I came to love RD.  I love her self confidence, determination, and stuff.  Minus the arrogance it’s something I wish I had.

Ooooo this is a great question! 

My fav was Rainbow Dash since the beginning and is still kinda my fav character, but like tied with Starlight. I voted for Starlight in the end because I def. like her more than I like Rainbow in season 6-9. 

Least fav pony was Fluttershy in the beginning. She was shy so it was kinda hard to be interested (still loved her just not as much as the others) in her. But, of course, her episodes and development got better and better! Now Applejack is my least fav. She kinda got taken off my top ten mlp characters list too. But I still love her! 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

From when I first started watching MLP all the way to the present, Fluttershy has been my favorite of the mane six, so nothing changed there.

Same can be said for my "least favorite" of the mane six, for Rarity and Applejack have pretty much been the bottom two of the mane six for me since the beginning. That being said, after Twilight became an alicorn, she started to drop a bit, and by the end of the series she was right there with Applejack and Rarity (I don't dislike any of the mane six, these three are just not as high in my rankings as the other three).

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

In season 1, my most favorite was (and is) Pinkie Pie. When I started to watch, it was difficult for me to decide if I like her or Fluttershy more. But the more I saw, the more I started to like Pinkie. She is just such a gentle, kind, happy, positive and unique character! Instead of walking, I often see her hopping around. She just enjoys life and always smiles and surprises me with unexpected things. She is absolutely fantastic! :pinkie:
In season 9, my most favorite is Starlight Glimmer. That doesn't mean I started to like the others less, far from it! :wub: From season 6 on basically. It always takes a bit of time for me, I want to learn more about the characters first, that's why she wasn't my favorite in season 5 yet, even though I totally enjoyed her character there of course! :eager: I don't know, everything became better in season 6. She even became friends with Trixie! Trixie!!! How amazing is that?!? :eager: Together they are like wow!!!
I like to imagine what would be if all these characters were real. Pinkie is a very diverse character, she would enjoy to do most things together. But she is pretty much always enthusatic. Starlight is even more diverse in my opinion. It would be easier to just relax with her. She would be okay with silent moments. I could have intelligent talks with her, we make our own experiences and aren't focused so much on books like Twilight for example. We both have made bad decisions, but with the best intentions. I don't know. She is just a perfectly balanced character. Balanced characters are often normal or boring. But Starlight isn't, she is still unique and fun and everything she does appeals to me, all her interests and friends. :) All of it makes her my number 1.

My least favorite of these choices is Rainbow Dash, from season 1 until 9, she was never defeated. :laugh: Again, that doesn't mean I dislike her. I just like other characters more, others are way more relatable, that's all. I'm neither into the Wonderbolts (they are arrogant), nor competition, rivalry stuff, sports and traning. :lie: It's really cool she started to like books, but guess what - I don't like books. At least stories, but that's exactly what she reads. :ButtercupLaugh: Daring Do is also a character I like the least. And I also like other characters more than Quibble Pants. When I think about characters like Pinkie or her family, or her friends like Minuette, I'm completely and utterly blown away by how amazing they all are! :pinkie: It's like there is a curse on Rainbow. Whatever she does, wherever she goes, whoever she meets - all of it appeals to me the less. :ButtercupLaugh: It's nice and okay and I like her and that's it. :sealed: I think she just lives in an entirely different world. :coco:

(edited)

My favorite pony has always remained the same: Twilight Sparkle. However, my least favorite pony usually switches between Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie depending on my mood.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 1