Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello New Here!

Clawdeen

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I’ve seen people talk about the forums on other websites and finally decided to join

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I had some friends online who were really into the series back when the series first started. Since my friends loved it I gave it a shot and ended up loving it as well

Hello everyone! I go by Operetta and I’m new here. I’m a college art student with a full time job. I enjoy writing, drawing,reading,video games  and photography. 

My Fav mane pony : Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I heard about the forums from a couple different websites I was on. I lurked for a bit and then decided to join

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I had a bunch of online friends who loved the series back when the first season came out. Since they loved it so much I decided to give it a try and ended up loving it

Nice to meet you all!

• Brohoof 4

Howdy and welcome to the forums!

Ah, a college student! There seems to be far more students than older people around. That's good, to be honest. Is nice to see the fandom stays fresh disregard the show already ending.

Feel yourself at home and enjoy your stay! Maybe I should recommend a visit to Octavia's University of the arts and Canterlot's gallery? Honestly, I'm kind of excited to see (if possible) some of your art!

• Brohoof 2

Thank you everyone!

3 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Howdy and welcome to the forums!

Ah, a college student! There seems to be far more students than older people around. That's good, to be honest. Is nice to see the fandom stays fresh disregard the show already ending.

Feel yourself at home and enjoy your stay! Maybe I should recommend a visit to Octavia's University of the arts and Canterlot's gallery? Honestly, I'm kind of excited to see (if possible) some of your art!

Thank you! I will definitely check that out!

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Hi @Operetta and welcome to the MLPForums! I am quite new here as well (I joined in the middle of the summer). Since then I have found a lot of friends here. This place is a very friendly place :coco:

Thank you! I do like it here so far! 

Hey there, @Operetta! Welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I'm Dark Horse. ^_^

Hope that you enjoy your time with us here, and that our community can offer you something for whatever you may desire. If you have any queries, issues or just fancy having a talk, feel free to drop me a line. We're all happy to help however we can. :sassy:

Nice Marnie avatar~ :dash:

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Hey there, @Operetta! Welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I'm Dark Horse. ^_^

Hope that you enjoy your time with us here, and that our community can offer you something for whatever you may desire. If you have any queries, issues or just fancy having a talk, feel free to drop me a line. We're all happy to help however we can. :sassy:

Nice Marnie avatar~ :dash:

Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, MerryMcFlurry said:

Welcome to the forums, @Operetta

So, you're a fan of Rd, and videogames? I guess we can be homies! :ButtercupLaugh:

Anyways, have a great time around these parts and make lots of new friends!

Thank you! I love your icon btw!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums new friend!

I can't really relate with the student part, as I did the probably stupid thing of dropping out of college to try and work...then never really got a job

but other then that, yes x3

Welcome welcome~

• Brohoof 2