Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Let Me Draw Your Pony OC!

applesjck

on the plus side, he is quite simple and no much color is needed...on the bad side if you decide to try it out...he is an alicorn and he is ugly so...good luck if you try it. (and don't worry about the other eye make both eyes as the one that is red)

1605314.thumb.png.f4013f9e2477dfba17b3181a9d5f4ddc.png

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, applesjck said:

@Will Guide Will is done!

159219162_image0(7).thumb.jpeg.607e1d5bfb3caf0f03d4eae02026abc8.jpeg

Sweet. Well done.

If I were to show this picture to anyone else, would you like me to credit you with the screenname "applesjck"?

I do my best to always give credit to those who actually did the artwork. Though some don't mind if I don't use their name. So just let me know if you prefer I always give you credit or what?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sherem said:

on the plus side, he is quite simple and no much color is needed...on the bad side if you decide to try it out...he is an alicorn and he is ugly so...good luck if you try it. (and don't worry about the other eye make both eyes as the one that is red)

1605314.thumb.png.f4013f9e2477dfba17b3181a9d5f4ddc.png

I'll try my best to draw him well!

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Sweet. Well done.

If I were to show this picture to anyone else, would you like me to credit you with the screenname "applesjck"?

I do my best to always give credit to those who actually did the artwork. Though some don't mind if I don't use their name. So just let me know if you prefer I always give you credit or what?

Yes please, I'd appreciate that!!

• Brohoof 2