In Friendship is Magic, we could see a great variety of (mythological) creatures during the 9 seasons, Equestria grew and extended more and more to other creatures (dragons, faucets, changing were the first), in the epilogue, we could see that all creatures live and share in harmony.

Considering that G5 will be a completely new world (no leaks are accepted here), what creatures would you like to see in the next generation? Is any already explored in the series, or is it one that we have not seen? How would these creatures develop with ponies? (Hippogriffs, Dragons, Kirins, Griffins, Crystal Ponies, Yaks, Changelings, Zebras, Breezies, Sea Ponies, Alicorns, Centaurs, Minotaurs, Draconequus?)

Personally, in addition to Earth Ponies, Unicorns and Pegasus, I would like to see the sea ponies, I think it is a great opportunity to have them as one of main races, I would also love to have changelings, hippogriffs and kirins. Alicorns are a complicated option for me, since in G4 they were explained as ''rare'' and I don't know if it's a good idea to bring them with the same concept, since it would be redundant. 

Comments here!

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2019-10-12-19h53m28s043.jpg.6f3b1a30efdca18bb3bcf84ee871f785.jpg7708be275596f93d99f15ef9bed72ec0fc4e29cer1-1280-720v2_hq.thumb.jpg.ef69e6a5b0749ccb676aa1a8e7cdfc09.jpge_143472782.thumb.jpg.dc0918692da4a6f9d5eff30b68115a8e.jpg

I'd be absolutely THRILLED if ahuizotls made a return!

I doubt it would happen, but I'd be thrilled! :wub:

I’d like to see zebras and other horse-shaped creatures. Kelpies maybe. But I think G5 will be limited mainly to ponies. 

52 minutes ago, Cagey said:

But I think G5 will be limited mainly to ponies. 

That would be a very disappointing and limiting step backwards. :sunny:

I'd love to see more changelings, as well as Kirin and seaponies.

1 hour ago, JingLBabe said:

That would be a very disappointing and limiting step backwards. :sunny:

Yeah, but on Hasbro’s end it’s logical. FiM did address how species should be treated equally, and the FiM universe is more diverse than ever—but non-ponies aren’t going to sell as many toys, they have appearances that are hard to replicate with one-model toys, and the show isn’t called My Little Pony and Griffon and Yak and Changeling. I’m not happy about it, but I expect it. :sunny:

It'll be awesome to see the Kirins again. They were amazing back in Season 8.

It would be interesting if we get to know more equine characters like Zecora. Also, I want more reindeers in the show.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura

Badges

Do a complete non-pone rework: make them appealing, "toy-worthy", and make all creatures belong into the world. That's that.

To tell the truth, if G5 is going to succeed selling toys, we need the mane 6 + Spike (and that's it!). All the creatures that were introduced at the end of G4 was just a huge waste for Hasbro. Of course, they can include more characters as the series develop. But if G5 is going to be a reboot, better focus on those great ponies that we all fell in love with, but with new voice actors, and odd designs! Yay! :yay: