Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There were reindeer in the previous generation they appeared in the Best Gift Ever as sort of the 3 entities of Heartswarming Past, Present and Future.

281554989_Reindeer_confirming_Pinkie27s_question_MLPBGE.png.875b43f0aeea6c98a535a9c93987be16.png

• Brohoof 3

Chancellor Neighsay would like to remind you that ponies are the brand :P 

Spoiler

image.png.a30ca4994e4c92194e811a4cba6d5848.png

TBH I would like a ponyish diversity from the start in the G5 movie, like in gen 1 Midnight Castle. The new generation should introduce new audiences to the 3 types of ponies... and then alicorns, breezies, seaponies and maybe a ponyish mystical race like a Hippogriff. Then there should be pony allies like Spike and a few monsters like the Smooze.

On 2019-12-20 at 8:47 AM, Photon Jet said:

It'll be awesome to see the Kirins again. They were amazing back in Season 8.

They could rework them a lil even 

I think originally there were meant to be different designs based on male and female.

I'd like to see more sorts of hooved animals I know in the past some of those were less sentient tho so idk

Also more sorts of mythical creatures even just villians lol

Perhaps more insect characters haha random but they can be cute I remember g3 had some catterpillar or something tho it was also very weird xD 

I think the focus will be on ponies tho

Id like to see more cool male ponies that are more colourful less bland and dull.

Edited by flurry
  • Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Chancellor Neighsay would like to remind you that ponies are the brand :P 

Hide contents

image.png.a30ca4994e4c92194e811a4cba6d5848.png

TBH I would like a ponyish diversity from the start in the G5 movie, like in gen 1 Midnight Castle. The new generation should introduce new audiences to the 3 types of ponies... and then alicorns, breezies, seaponies and maybe a ponyish mystical race like a Hippogriff. Then there should be pony allies like Spike and a few monsters like the Smooze.

YES, PASTEL HORSES MOSTLY. EVEN BIRD HORSES. BUT SPECIALLY BATS :yay:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-12-22 at 2:23 AM, Splashee said:

To tell the truth, if G5 is going to succeed selling toys, we need the mane 6 + Spike (and that's it!). All the creatures that were introduced at the end of G4 was just a huge waste for Hasbro. Of course, they can include more characters as the series develop. But if G5 is going to be a reboot, better focus on those great ponies that we all fell in love with, but with new voice actors, and odd designs! Yay! :yay:

do you think a dragon in the new art style would have individual scales?

or maybe just smooth leathery skin?

• 6 months later...
7 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

I would love to see kirins and batponies in G5, that would be cool!

Yes, I repeat what I’ve stated, that being other creatures introduced being other species of pastel horses. Divine dragon poneh and bat poneh as you’ve stated are my priorities. I wouldn’t mind hippogriffs either, but those don’t excite me as much as FIM didn’t really do anything interesting with them. Well, since Spike has been a staple in the franchise since G1, dragons are kinda expected, but hopefully, we see longmas instead, as shown in “THAT” leak about a potential G5 villain :mlp_icwudt:

Spoiler

After+seeing+the+leaked+art+for+g5+i+think+it+_d1b2144c88c96d3bd12693c890cd9766.jpg

I’m also looking forward for longmas as I have an OC based on Rhea/Seiros from FE Three Houses tho :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1