Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Pokemon would each of the Mane 6 have?

Akemi Homura

Twilight: Rapidash, Hoothoot, Axew, Alakazam, Uxie, Slowking

Pinkie: Jigglypuff, Sandile, Slurpuff, Ludicolo, Hoopa (Mischief form), Jumpluff

Fluttershy: Buneary, Liligant, Flabebe, Meloetta, Bellossom, Alomomola

Rainbow Dash: Talonflame, Staraptor, Pidgeot, Castform, Torterra, Braviary 

Rarity: Sableye, Milotic, Glameow, Graveler, Carbink, Diance 

Applejack: Herdier, Hitmonlee, Lucario, Gurdurr, Blaziken, Machoke 

I think I know what Pokemon the Mane Six would have.

Twilight Sparkle - Espeon (Espeon would really best fit her because she's very intelligent. She solves A-Level Maths like they were nothing!)

Pinkie Pie - Slurpuff (Since Pinkie Pie has a fun, active and silly personality that makes us smile, my best bet would be this Pokemon.)

Applejack - Sawk (This was difficult for me to find out which Pokemon would best suit Applejack. I chose Sawk because I remember Applejack has sheer power and not to be messed around with.)

Rainbow Dash - Jolteon (This Pokemon would definitely be by Rainbow Dash's side when it comes to speed and competitiveness.)

Rarity - Lilligant (Rarity loves fashion, elegance and her friends. So I'd say this Pokemon and her would get along very well.)

Fluttershy - Sylveon (Fluttershy is a sweet and caring pony who doesn't like others fighting each other. Sylveon would be a great companion because it uses it's ribbons to calm down fights so they can get along.)

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... Cool idea. If I were to give one Pokemon to each of the Mane 6, it would be:

Twilight - Espeon (1. Magic/psychic. 2. Evolves through friendship. 3. Eevee has the potential to become a lot of things; so did Twilight. If an Eevee evolved into an Espeon for Twilight through friendship, it gives a major aspect of Twilight's nature.)

Rarity - Persian (1. Yellow Pokedex entry: The gem in its forehead glows on its own! It walks with all the grace and elegance of a proud queen. 2. It outwardly seems to be a very sophisticated Pokemon, but inwardly, it's very skittish and aggressive. I feel like this reflects Rarity in certain moments; she's not aggressive per se, but she does have this inner insecurity that she doesn't show, as revealed in the Nightmare Rarity comics.)

Rainbow - Blaziken (1. Fire/fighting--It's an aggressive type combination, and Rainbow's a big fighter herself. 2. Blaziken looks awesome. Who do we know who likes awesome?)

Fluttershy - Lilligant (1. It requires a lot of care to flower. Fluttershy's very good at taking care of little critters. 2. It's a grass type. Grass types opt for a more peaceful nature. 3. It literally has 'elegant' in it's name. Fluttershy has enough elegance to be a model. I mean, she was for a short period of time, and even when she tried to act out, ponies loved her. So yeah.)

Applejack - Arcanine (1. Alright, this was tough. I didn't want to give her the same main type as Dash, but I did, and I think it actually reflects the Apple/Rainbow relationship [not that kind]. They're both stubborn, can be aggressive, fiercely loyal to those they love [kind of like a dog], and when you put theme in a room together, you can watch the flames burst. But they can still be friends, too, which is magical :))

Pinkie Pie - Mew (Mew's a troll. Pinkie Pie's a troll. THERE DUN.)

Twilight: Alakazam

Rainbow: Latios or Latias

Applejack: Tyrogue

Rarity: Sableye

Pinkie: Jigglypuff

Fluttershy: Eevee or Pichu or Buneary or Pachirusu or Emolga or Teddiursa or Cyndaquil or Chickorita or Piplup or Shinx or Azurill or Litwick or Pikachu or Celebi or... Yeah all of the cute ones