Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human-Vampire war: Who would win?

heavens-champion

In a drawn out conflict, humans. Vampires can easily kill an unprepared human, so they could get an early lead in the beginning. But they have way too many exploitable weaknesses that render them totally helpless.

depends on which lore you follow, some lore has vampires being bulletproof and invincible, some have them basically just being shiny and fast. so all i can say is it just dramatically differs depending on the lore. if it is like the skyrim vampires, humanity may as well just call it quits now. if its vampire diaries myths humans would have a shot (with the exception of the Originals). twilight, humanity would win.  for true blood, id say it'd be a tie.

• Brohoof 1

As a vampire myself, I know for a fact that we are superior to humans in every way. :wacko:

Vampires will win. Also, weapons can be used by both races. Fist to fist however, humans don't stand a chance.

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

Let me fight him in daylight. I'll bring a Super Soaker full of holy water.

Daylight just weakens him. He'll probably turn intangible before the water hits him. Oh yeah. Watch out for his sword. It'll devour your soul.

9 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

Which vampires?

huh?

Any vampires.

Edited by heavens-champion

Vampires would have a nice initial run at it; I mean, they have that whole bite-and-turn a-human-into-a-vampire thing. Humans could bite vampires but we'd probably just piss them off and get dead (or undead) fast. But humans would catch on ultimately and start staying in the daylight more often. And we could start stocking up on silver bullets and issuing vampire hunting permits which would reduce the vampires' numbers pretty quick. So I'd give the humans the win in the long run.

• Brohoof 1