Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts of the overall show after the end

Sepul-Coloratura

I enjoyed the whole journey. Every season has its somewhat own vibe and its own unique, emotional and funny moments. Even though all of the mane 6 were friends before Twilight joined them, it still feels like all of them went through a lot of learning. There is a developement and as the show goes on, everything feels nicer and happier. It's just so nice to see how they all get along so well. In the beginning, Rainbow Dash tried to avoid Pinkie Pie, but then realized how much fun it is with her. Developement like that. :)
The animation quality improved over time, they refined everything. Or they tried out new things to keep things fresh and exciting. Every new character that was added to the show made the show better and better. So much to learn about them, so many amazing moments. All of them unique in their own way. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I will forever love the show, especially seasons 4 and 5, I will say that much. There were some not-so-great episodes but did it ruin my impression of the show as a whole? Absolutely not. Most of the time, I saw improvement in animation and story.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I love Friendship is Magic but I feel like I began liking fewer and fewer episodes as the show went on. 

Same. 

Changes in both the show and behind the scenes were bound to happen with how long the show was going on for, and more of the changes provoked more negative reactions as time went on.

• Brohoof 1