Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This isn't Nightmare Night. It's the WINTER MOON FESTIVAL!

BornAgainBrony

On 12/22/2019 at 9:46 AM, BornAgainBrony said:

Alright I don't know exactly what this is, but it sounds awesome!

image.thumb.png.4f18fea2de5148600b594c297640a185.pngimage.thumb.png.a2332eecefefd3d75b2950739df44a83.png

Trail of bags with candles and some of our own to walk around with. The river was flooding the original path so they relocated it. Unfortunately that meant it was only about a quarter mile long but it was still really nice. Has a holy vibe to it even if you're not really doing anything besides having the experience.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/27/2019 at 3:41 PM, SharpWit said:

Trail of bags with candles and some of our own to walk around with. The river was flooding the original path so they relocated it. Unfortunately that meant it was only about a quarter mile long but it was still really nice. Has a holy vibe to it even if you're not really doing anything besides having the experience.

Gosh, I would love to do something like that. Not something I'd expect to see local though because I'm the only maniac around who doesn't mind being out late at night in the middle of winter.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Gosh, I would love to do something like that. Not something I'd expect to see local though because I'm the only maniac around who doesn't mind being out late at night in the middle of winter.

Wasn't that bad other than some lowland flooding from earlier rain. It was about 7:30pm and 50F outside. Had some burgers and shakes afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
On 12/22/2019 at 8:24 PM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Me: Oh, an event after felt months? Wohoo, time to grab more badges! *Reading* Or...not.

Anyway, congrats @Luna for your beautiful nights every ... night, duh. You see here that your nights don't go unnoticed nowadays unlike back over a thousand years ago:orly:

yeah moons and stuff

• Brohoof 1