Jeric

$50 Stretch Goal Unwrapped - Generosity Badge

$50 Stretch Goal Unwrapped - The Generosity Badge (Traditional)

sig-4745543.sig-4745543.sig-4745543.sig-

This is the traditional Making Christmas Merrier rank badge awarded to all users who donate at least $5. I usually update all badges daily so please allow up to 24 hours for his to be applied after a donation. The badge will be present throughout the first quarter of 2020. As with prior years you can donate in the name of another person and "gifting" them a badge. To do that please donate them PM me so I can manually award it. 

Thank you all for the quick response to the launch of this initiative. 

3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Ok. Where's the Donate button? I got my paycheck and am able to donate.

Go to Forum+ and then over on the far right of your screen under "Current Donation Goals" click on Making Christmas Merrier VII

On 12/27/2019 at 11:05 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Go to Forum+ and then over on the far right of your screen under "Current Donation Goals" click on Making Christmas Merrier VII

There Is NO Current Donation Goals button on MY screen.

This is what my screen looks like:

image.thumb.png.a9fdbfd9fcbc4fd069a561aca3fc28dd.png

I followed your instructions but I feel you left out what I do AFTER clicking on Making Christmas Merrier VII

Besides, I donated last year and yet the same website where the donations are done seems to think I never ever registered there. Leaving me confused.

Right now, I'm thinking of donating through the BCCHF website which is where the top link of the MCM VII topic leads to, and I hope I'm donating in the proper spot. Let me know if I donated in the right spot. Because the website asked for my real name and not my screen name as I would prefer to be credited as.

After I get to the RIGHT Donate page, can anyone please tell me step by step what I must do. Because I don't want to feel like I put my efforts in the wrong place.

Hi @Will Guide,

here’s the link to donate. https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPages/main.cfm?Event=ICE&Member=93134 I was able to put my screen name in on the last page where it said something along the lines of do you have any additional information you wish to share. Also if for whatever reason you don’t see that screen, you will get an email for tax purposes, and you can just show an Admin the email, and we can manually add you to the Donors group. 

1 minute ago, Troblems said:

Hi @Will Guide,

here’s the link to donate. https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPages/main.cfm?Event=ICE&Member=93134 I was able to put my screen name in on the last page where it said something along the lines of do you have any additional information you wish to share. Also if for whatever reason you don’t see that screen, you will get an email for tax purposes, and you can just show an Admin the email, and we can manually add you to the Donors group. 

As I just saw on another topic do I hit the "donate now" button or the "login: button? Because the login button acts like I've never been there before?

Just now, Will Guide said:

As I just saw on another topic do I hit the "donate now" button or the "login: button? Because the login button acts like I've never been there before?

Donate now is what you want.

4 minutes ago, Troblems said:

Donate now is what you want.

Now I got it. Thank you

Remember you can make a separate donation and gift the badge to another user