Jeric

$100 Stretch Goal Unwrapped - Best Gift Ever Secret Santa

my_little_pony__best_gift_ever_by_andoan

$100 Goal - Hearth's Warming Helper "Best Gift Ever"

post-36804-0-57738500-1479996428_thumb.png

All donors from the launch of the MCM until close will be matched with another donor ala a Secret Santa system. Instead of a physical gift, you will tell one of the MCM Team what gift you think that person would like. The event team will then use this idea to create a custom award badge for the member to be given to them. Unlike last year this will be done in waves as we reach a specific number of donors. Below is a better outline of how this will work. 

To simplify, say your Secret Santa is @Lord Valtasar, and know that he likes Lord of the Rings. You privately message me or a MCM Helper, and then tell them that you want to give them the "One Ring". LV or myself will design a special one-of-a-kind badge just for that other donor. Then Aurora, Bori, and Alice will show up periodically to help hand out the gifts that came from your heart. 

• The badge can be anything as long as it isn't NSFW. 
  • Yes you can opt out of this. To make things easier, there will be a field added to your profile that will allow you to list things that you enjoy so that the user can have an idea. You don't have to do this though. Personally, I like the idea of people trying to figure out what each person would like and think of that perfect gift. 

So the main question is ... who is going to be the person that gives the pudding?

• Brohoof 5
  • Yay 1

Image result for christmas pudding
Image result for twi pudding
I will be putting muh donation in after the next paycheck, the buggers pay me monthly.

21 minutes ago, Snow said:

Image result for christmas pudding
Image result for twi pudding
I will be putting muh donation in after the next paycheck, the buggers pay me monthly.

Can you say that in a less pronounced accent? 

;)

Anything you can give is appreciated Mr. Snow!

5 hours ago, Jeric said:

To simplify, say your Secret Santa is @Lord Valtasar, and know that he likes Lord of the Rings. You privately message me or a MCM Helper, and then tell them that you want to give them the "One Ring"

In all seriousness, but still not completely related to this, I am spending this Christmas with @Kamii's family and we are already participating in a Secret Santa event of our own. Thought it would be a fun thing to mention as such events usually are quite nice as you try to get to know another person a bit better~

Badges

SWEET LUNA'S PLOT, that's a Storm Shadow Dash and a Snake Eyes Discord!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!*

I'm in the process of getting the first wave of matched individuals out. 

AHHH omg this is gonna be my favorite part. :yay: I'm excited! I wonder who'll be matched with......:dashcutehat: