Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Animators Needed Please

Ice Storm

Hello everypony,

I'm currently involved in an aspiring production group that is working on MLP fannon at the moment. We are currently working on a project for the 4th of July United States Holiday, and we are in need of Animators. This is a Cannon work, and we have the script almost completely done, and we're looking for animators to help out with this and any future projects. We look forward to hearing from anypony who is interested.

Now, I currently am not the owner of this production group therefore I don't have the final say for who gets accepted in. For that reason I can't post his contact information here, but if you are interested please post here and I will PM you the contact information for the group director.

I am currently in school for animating :) I have a busy schedual, but If you send me the contact info and a script, I may be interested. No guarantees, school comes first, but I may be your man

• 4 years later...

As I do animate, well, sometimes, I have no skill of drawing ponies. At all. :l

If you are interested, me and a couple online friends are looking for a non pony animator, it is for an anime that we would like to start