Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearths Warming

Princess Luna

Greetings Ponies. Today we keep the Windigo with the warmth of friendship. Let the magic of friendship flow through us all. Share your gifts given or received or just great hearths warming memories here. 
Image result for Hearth's Warming Luna 

• Brohoof 15

• This topic was featured and pinned

I gave my sister a Zelda BOTW art print from Displate. Her walls were quite bare when I visited her on Thanksgiving, so I thought a decoration would be nice.

Speaking of decorations, my mom got me a giant wall sticker of the MLP Movie. I'll have to post a picture of it later. It's flattening out on my desk right now since it was rolled up, so I can't really take one yet.

EDIT: Here's the sticker. I decided to put it above my other MLP stuff, but the unpainted drywall above my other stuff isn't flat and it would look bad, so I stuck it all the way on the sloped part of the ceiling.

Spoiler

20191225_131041.thumb.jpg.99b00a32987d365e209712256250e543.jpg

Edited by Booker has a Santa hat
  • Brohoof 4

Only pony related gifts I got were 2 diff people giving me a DVD of the MLP Movie, and 2 more people getting me the same present again: volumes 13 and 16 of the IDW comics.

Other then that, it was a little bit of money and some male clothing

Spoiler

that may or may not be a subtle hint from them regarding an emotional issue of mine

but yes, Happy Hearth's Warming everypony! ^w^

Edited by fare67t
  • Brohoof 2

Happy Heart's Warming!

I wished for a working Internet today, and I got one! (by random luck I guess, because it is still broken, somehow just working). As long as it is working, I am spreading joy on this forum! :twilighthat:

• Brohoof 3

Happy Hearth's Warming everyone/everypony! I hope everyone had and continues to have an awesome day, as well as an awesome holiday! ^_^ 

The gifts I got for Christmas were:

- A couple pairs of sweat pants

- Three Fire Force manga

- candy

- some gift cards

- A new gaming chair. 

All in all, I think this was a great Hearth's Warming. I got everything I could have ever asked for and I'm really grateful for what I have. I hope everyone was also able to get everything they wanted this holiday season. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Happy Hearth's Warming, everypony! I hope y'all had a fantastic holiday season! :oneheckofahat:

The gifts I got for Christmas were:

- The lastest 3 Diary of a Wimpy Kid books

- A pair of wireless headphones

- A mini wireless speaker

- A new iPhone case

- Movie tickets and some money

- A couple of MLP Fash'ems and Cutie Mark Crew blind boxes

- An Applejack and a glittery Princess Luna figure

- A handmade picture of Autumn Blaze, Vapor Trail and Pear Butter in a frame

- Small plushies of Starlight, Trixie, Spike, Seapony Applejack and Seapony Rainbow Dash

- A Rainbow Dash 3D Deco Light

- A 3000-piece puzzle set of the Avengers to share with my brother and sisters

I was very happy with the gifts I got and very surprised that I got so many this year! :mlp_smile:

Edited by RaraLover
  • Brohoof 7

Merry Christmas and Happy Hearth's Warming Eve to all of you too! Imagine that, Princess Luna, I loved your solo song too from the Hearth's Warming special episode! :love: My gift for Christmas would be a new small whiteboard and a new refillable whiteboard markers (non-Expo).

Edited by Allen
  • Brohoof 3

For Christmas Eve, intermediate family came over to my home for brunch. We catered from a breakfast restaurant and we ordered pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon butter, scrambled eggs, sausage links, and bacon. I had to work Christmas Eve morning but there was plenty of food left when I got home. We also exchanged gifts! On Christmas Day, I went to one of my dad’s sister’s houses (he has three sisters). This was a party for extended family but, unfortunately, a lot of people couldn’t make it. Only nine of us were there. It was small but still fun. As far as gifts go, I received a $250 Visa gift card, a $20 Starbucks gift card, a Super Bowl LIV 2020 sweatshirt & hat, a cute throw blanket with paw prints all over it, goat milk lip balm, a hair drying towel, a pair of black leggings, a survival tool for my car (cuts through seatbelts and breaks windows but this was a gift from me to me), My Hero Academia merchandise from my secrete Santa at work, and a pair of binoculars to use when I go eagle watching this January.

MERRY CHRISTMAS guys :raritycutehat:

3EDABFAA-FFF7-4F19-AA59-06B07289E577.gif

• Brohoof 3

This hearthswarming season has been great. Got two days off from work and to stay home and read Star Wars comics. Also saw Rise of Skywalker. ( top 3 of 9 for sure ) 

Gifts wise 

Avatar TLAB earth bender necklace 
MLP D&D game. 
Bath and Body works products
D&D dice bag 
Some plushies that are on the way 
Fallen order

• Brohoof 3

Happy Hearth's Warming/Merry Christmas! :pinkiecutehat:

In case some of you may not have seen this before, me and a good friend of mine/collaboration partner have teamed up to make this initiative for the beloved S6 E8 "A Hearth's Warming Tail". :flutterhat:

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1