Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Altastrofae

I literally could not believe this wasn't a topic yet.

Literally Everyone likes saying what stuff they got, so why not fill a whole forum log with it?

So go on ahead. I might say mine in a few days because I'll likely be recieving more over the next couple days.

• Brohoof 2

Actually I'll say some of the more strange gifts I recieved just because I'll probably forget them later

- A Manicure Kit

- A Book of Word Searches

- My Dad's old copy of The New Testament (revised, not directly quoted from the Saint James Bible)

Yeah I know, like "whaa? That's so random Astro" and I know, but I gotta say, my nails have never looked better

• Brohoof 1

I received a $250 Visa gift card, a $20 Starbucks gift card, a Super Bowl LIV 2020 sweatshirt & hat, a cute throw blanket with paw prints all over it, goat milk lip balm, a hair drying towel, a pair of black leggings, a survival tool for my car (cuts through seatbelts and breaks windows but this was a gift from me to me), My Hero Academia merchandise from my secrete Santa at work, and a pair of binoculars to use when I go eagle watching this January.

343BA06A-6F69-4D46-B12B-9C0B6A3A9D06.gif

From my aunt and cousin in my current city, I got a $50 Visa gift card before they go out-of-town and before Christmas. I also got a gift from my aunt in Chicago: the money reward.

• Brohoof 1

I got Pokémon Sword, a number of Pokémon TCG booster packs via premium collections, a tin, and random packs, candy, a $50 gift card for Wal-Mart, Switch points cards, the newest Garfield book, and some random assortment of things. No MLP related items this year, the first time in four years that I didn't get anything MLP themed for Christmas. This is due to there being no MLP CCG set having been released at this time.

• Brohoof 1

I'll just say the highlights:

1. A laptop platform for use of my laptop on an uneven surface, such as a bed. Will be useful at my dad's place.
2. A mug with Cuphead drawn on it by my brother. It even includes the striped straw, and it's just a decorative mug.
3. A new PAC-MAN heat change mug. I used to have one, and it was different, but I lost it somewhere. Most likely in the middle of a move. Glad to have another.
4. My mother made such a fantastic, artistic work to give to me. A snow globe (although no water, don't know what else to call it) with objects in it that reference the setting of an earlier Christmas. She put so much heart into it, and even made two other ones for her other two children. How sweet.

And last but definitely not least:

IMG_20191225_104200888.jpg?width=370&hei

These! The most adorable little coasters I've ever seen or had! My sister always loved making little pieces of art, so she decided she wanted to use that skill and make these for me! I actually knew about these beforehand, as she texted me asking me questions about what I would look for in an RD coaster, but I didn't know what pictures she would use and I didn't know precisely what they'd look like. And of course, there was still the surprise of how adorable these little coasters were. This gift has to be my favorite.

The gifts I received for Christmas are:

- A new gaming chair

- 3 Fire Force manga

- a couple of new sweat pants

- Some candy

- A light jacket and a heavy jacket

- Some gift cards to Applebee's, PSN and movie tickets

- A shiny Pokemon from a friend in Pokemon Sword and Shield

Edited by Dynamo Pad

I got.....

• A camo Dodge Ram hat
  • A pink Bluetooth speaker
  • A pink heart shaped neon sign
  • A new wallet/purse
  • New pajamas
  • A couple new shirts
  • Some fragrances and lotion from Pink
  • Some new earrings
  • An 150 dollar gift card for Skips
  • And lastly, I got a ton of candy :ButtercupLaugh:

I’m just waiting to see what my boyfriend got me. He will be here in a few days. 

6 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I received a $250 Visa gift card, a $20 Starbucks gift card, a Super Bowl LIV 2020 sweatshirt & hat, a cute throw blanket with paw prints all over it, goat milk lip balm, a hair drying towel, a pair of black leggings, a survival tool for my car (cuts through seatbelts and breaks windows but this was a gift from me to me), My Hero Academia merchandise from my secrete Santa at work, and a pair of binoculars to use when I go eagle watching this January.

343BA06A-6F69-4D46-B12B-9C0B6A3A9D06.gif

Sweet!

Anyways, I got a couple gift cards, an Xbox One S, and clothes.

Mostly Clothes

Pokemon Shield 

Tickets to see Cats! (The actual musical not the movie)

Starbucks giftcard 

A winter jacket so I won’t freeze any more lol

Tiny Budda worry less journal(it was called something like that. It’s for managing stress and anxiety)

• A Death Eater wand with it own original design.
  • Malfoy q posket
  • “Cells at Work” giant Microbes 
  • A willow tree statue from my parents
  • All Might sliver age (Metallic) and  Deku in onesies Funko pop

8F7B73FD-265A-486C-BF81-AD4E1AF8EF2D.thumb.jpeg.eacca957556d9d12d3cf898d795b6de2.jpeg

I got a bunch of odds and ends for day-to-day life, but one thing I’m excited about is a new book I received. I have to get through another book or two before I’ll have time for it, though. 

• Brohoof 1

Noise cancelling headphones! They save lives from the clutches of noise death :oneheckofahat:

Also some cookbooks and a couple of planters.

I didn't get too much this year, but I can't complain. I got a small box of chocolate, a $50 Steam Gift Card, a cap and some t-shirts.

Edited by Cash In