• Jeric
    • Alastor
    • Randimaxis
    • Odyssey
    • Troblems
    • KH7672
    • Booker
    • Applesjck

Off dem doggo halp. @Snow you're up if you're available. Contingency in video if not.

• Brohoof 5
  • Smile 1
  • Laugh 1

@Snow

If you and your farm are safe, you are up friend!

Awww nuts, when you mentioned Trobs I thought I was safe. :yeahno: you two are in cahoots! I've been had! 

wefwqeqjiejfiqjief Aight, I'll have to do it on the weekend, do I mention someone now or when I upload the video? @Jeric

14 minutes ago, Snow said:

Awww nuts, when you mentioned Trobs I thought I was safe. :yeahno: you two are in cahoots! I've been had! 

wefwqeqjiejfiqjief Aight, I'll have to do it on the weekend, do I mention someone now or when I upload the video? @Jeric

You could have played your cards and gotten out of this, for a variety of reasons. A koala ate your pie, a kangaroo stole your car, you threw a boomerang and it came back too fast and hit you in the face, Paul Hogan came by and needed you to understudy for him for his next hit film, Yahoo Serious kidnapped you and forced you to watch Young Einstein about 80 times, Outback Steakhouse hired you to be the international consultant to make the restaurants more authentic, you were the last person in your state who knows how to properly play a didgeridoo, a bunch of fish broke out of your dentist's office, so much you could work with so much very disappointed very disappointed.

• Brohoof 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Snow said:

when the video is out

On 1/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, Jeric said:

Welp, I done did the thing. Whip cream style .... with cool WHhhhip! The post pie comment is fully improvised so my apologies for bad impressions!

@Troblems .... you’re it! 

This made me so happy by the way. Hilarious.

Gonna be a little late on this one, I don't get off work until it's almost dark so I wont really have any time until next weekend 

6 hours ago, Snow said:

Gonna be a little late on this one, I don't get off work until it's almost dark so I wont really have any time until next weekend 

If it’s easier for you we can move on to Randi. This is supposed to be fun, not stressful.

No stress yo, just an update is all, but yes @Randimaxis you're on the copping/pie block.

7 hours ago, Snow said:

No stress yo, just an update is all, but yes @Randimaxis you're on the copping/pie block.

... I need a few days to come up with the right stuff, but as you wish.  *nods* 

I know what I have to do.

I have the stuff; video eta @ 1 or 2 days.

post-29311-0-26169200-1417748635.jpg.fc0234548dbd14ca03f3d11ec4da3655.jpg

• Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1
  • Laugh 1

And so, I promise, and I deliver... and reward those who have been waiting patiently:

@Alastor, you're next.  N-joi.

(Happy Derpy Day!)

• Brohoof 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Laugh 1

27 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

And so, I promise, and I deliver... and reward those who have been waiting patiently:

A masterful video as always Randi. The only shame is that it is not the one we finish with. 

In any case, you have beseeched my dark name and invoked the rites needed for me to summon forth pies. 

You can all expect a video in a day or two

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1
  • Derpcup 1

Badges

Here be the video of me and @Kamii getting pied in the face. She says she is sorry for swearing in the video, but that happens. 

Also, because I am such a forgetful person, I forgot to call out the next person, so I made a separate short video for that. 

Spoiler

@PiratePony is next on the chopping block 

• Brohoof 3
  • Yay 2

Badges

I will be of the utmost service and be happy to serve or something like that. *Bows @Randimaxis style*

Hopefully I can turn this around in a week or so...

There's no turning back now.

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

(edited)

@Randimaxis most ballsy self-pieing ever LOL !!:kirin:

(So far, ) I am not ready to pie me even ONCE...and you did like an octakill. :blush:

@Alastor: Wow lol, I actually thought JD would be WAY older, like at least 10 years. :dash:

At least you pied @Kamii in probably the most caring way possible ever, a favor she definitively didn't return! RIGHT INTO THE KISSER! :kirin:

Anyways, without a doubt, you are all pretty brave! :)

Edited by Bas

Also @Alastor you know this is going to be bad for MLP Forums. Of course you could warn them, if only you spoke Hovitos.