• Jeric
    • Alastor
    • Randimaxis
    • Odyssey
    • Troblems
    • KH7672
    • Booker
    • Applesjck

you know what? what fun is there in following the rules?, this is an event and events are my thing or something along those lines, so you better prepare yourself for some pie @KH7672 you'll be the actual last one to get pied this year have fun

• Brohoof 3
  • Yay 1
  • Laugh 1

All right then. :sneer: You want to nominate me as the final guy huh. :umad: Oh ho ho then we're gonna make this a finale you all will never forget. Give me until the end of the week. I've got some editing to do....:fabulous:

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1
  • Excited 1

21 hours ago, KH7672 said:

All right then. :sneer: You want to nominate me as the final guy huh. :umad: Oh ho ho then we're gonna make this a finale you all will never forget. Give me until the end of the week. I've got some editing to do....:fabulous:

take all the time you need to make it a spectacular closing, Trixie will trust the fireworks to you this time Trixie2.png.e6b85c1a071a012d6826eed31a51f530.png

He he he I couldn't even wait until the weekend to get it done so here it is the last pie until next time.  And again thanks to @Jeric for the continued drive for the charity.

And another thanks to all those pied this year @applesjck @Cash In @Troblems @Randimaxis @Alastor @Kamii @Booker and @Lord Valtasar

What, no those mentions weren't just so you would see the video :lie:

Also since I didn't feel like making a new account, I decided to finally reveal my YouTube persona, hope you all don't mind a little extra views and recognition. :twilightcutehat:

• Brohoof 3
  • Yay 1
  • Smile 1
  • Laugh 1

15 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

He he he I couldn't even wait until the weekend to get it done so here it is the last pie until next time.  And again thanks to @Jeric for the continued drive for the charity.

And another thanks to all those pied this year @applesjck @Cash In @Troblems @Randimaxis @Alastor @Kamii @Booker and @Lord Valtasar

What, no those mentions weren't just so you would see the video :lie:

Also since I didn't feel like making a new account, I decided to finally reveal my YouTube persona, hope you all don't mind a little extra views and recognition. :twilightcutehat:

congratulations on joining the ranks of the illustrious Pie Challenge participants, your bravery for this first attempt is admirable, and the result exquisite, thus an invitation is extended to you for next year

Wow dude, awesome video! You really did put skills and effort into this, well done! :yay:

5 hours ago, KH7672 said:

the last pie until next time

Good sir, I applaud you; to go the route of MUDpie was brave and bold, like Batman.  I bow to your efforts, and award you the 'Best Pieface Award' for this event.

:D - And the mud will do wonders for one's complexion, darling!  

:dash: - Uh, Rares?  I don't think it's THAT kinda-

:mlp_lie: - Just let 'er have this one, sugarcube.

(edited)
17 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

congratulations on joining the ranks of the illustrious Pie Challenge participants, your bravery for this first attempt is admirable, and the result exquisite, thus an invitation is extended to you for next year

Absolutely but I'll have to figure out ways to top them each year beyond just blowing up fireworks afterwards :wau:

11 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Good sir, I applaud you; to go the route of MUDpie was brave and bold, like Batman.  I bow to your efforts, and award you the 'Best Pieface Award' for this event.

Much appreciated, Randi, I kinda wish I didn't add as much water so the mud was a little thicker but I'm just glad the coverage came out well :muffins:

And @Bas I'm glad you enjoyed it, video editing is a hobby of mine. Live action filming on the hand I'm still a little hesitant with :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by KH7672