Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unpopular food opinions

Fluttershutter

• 2 years later...
On 2019-12-29 at 7:07 PM, The Wife of Hawks said:
  • Plain cheese pizza is the best pizza ever.

One of the few people who understands me :)

On 2019-12-29 at 7:07 PM, The Wife of Hawks said:
  • Hot chocolate should only ever be made with milk. Never water. 

Never have heard this would be even possible ....

On 2019-12-30 at 4:31 AM, Cagey said:

I like the cake better than the frosting. 

We are definitely in agreement with this

About mine

• I only drink black tea and coffee. I hate sugar/sweetener and especially milk in it. If these beverages don't hit me with the full power of Goku's kame hame ha wave they don't work
  • I love salads but only with oild and vinegar and some bread
  • I love liquorice
  • I eat very rarely french fries these day, but I cannot eat them with Mayonaise. I find this really disgusting. The only topping to fries is Ketchup

• Brohoof 2

Swedish surströmming. It is rotten fish. It smells like road kill. It is raw! It has bones!

And my dad made me eat it as young.... I actually didn't know more than it being unpopular (meaning people would think I am cool if i ate it, my dad would think I am cool, though he never did). Nowadays, I can't stand the smell. Our school had to close one day because someone put an opened can in the air vent! :ButtercupLaugh:

I have quite a few of these:

1. I hate salty and sweet. Separately each one is fine, but when you add them together it mixes up the flavours to the point that anything inherently enjoyable about the original dish is destroyed.

2. I'm extremely sensitive to the texture of meat - a nice rare or medium-rare steak is my favourite food in the world, but if you cook a steak (or roast beef, or really any meat generally though beef definitely seems to be the worst affected for some reason) to the point where it's dry and flaky, it becomes literally inedible. Can't even swallow a tiny piece.

3. Bread doesn't taste good and most things don't go with it. In a slightly similar vein, pasta is the most overrated food in the world.

4. Cruciferous vegetables of any description make me feel sick unless I eat them with something - I don't dislike the taste, it's an odd stomach sensation that I get about an hour or so *after* eating.

5. I'd rather eat fruit than sweets.

6. I hate practically all fast food.

Edited by daviddaviddavid

I don’t often enjoy food. I only eat because it necessity. It’s rare that I do. 

-Ketchup, and most condiments of that sort, taste nasty and ruin the flavor of the food it's on.

-Nutella isn't that good.

-Even with their politics aside, Chick-Fil-A is average at best.

-I can not stand frozen pizza.

-I can't stand fried fish and fish sticks/fingers, but enjoy other types of seafood (sushi, tilapia, shrimp)

-Cincinatti chili is fucking amazing.

1. The best way to eat a cheeseburger is with just cheese and no other toppings. I want to taste beef and cheese, not a ton of vegetables or sauces.
  2. Pickles are disgusting.
  3. KFC has gone downhill in terms of quality.
  4. Chic-fil-a is overrated.
  5. Ketchup on hot dogs or scrambled eggs is valid. This is a hill I'm willing to die on.
  6. Frozen potatoes are best served deep fried (or air fried). Baked French fries are droopy, soggy, and sad.
  7. Most people who eat Subway's tuna do not care if it is entirely tuna or not (I'm one of those people).
  8. Whipped dressing is better than mayonnaise.

Most people don’t like spinach but I love it. Aside from that my tastes are pretty normal, which means I LOVE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D CARE TO PUT IT ON! I also love chemical additives in my food. Whenever I eat something natural it ends up disagreeing with me; too much shock to a body brought up on yummy processed goodness. So keep the fruits and veggies in their place at the back of the line and keep the fake stuff to the fore. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Rice is the most overrated food of all time (regardless of what you put on it or rather it's brown or white)
  • I hate pineapple
  • I can't stand carbonated drinks
  • The only sauces I like are cheese and chocolate
  • The only tea I like is iced, sweet tea and I don't drink coffee
  • The only pizza I would eat is plain cheese with no sauce