Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Khajiit.

Khajiit...

Hmm...

Khajiit...

NOPE! SORRY! I'VE GOT NOTHING~!

Although I could have sworn I've heard it somewhere already...

shipping is magic, I made the username because I didn;t want to just go with my oc's name, I wanted a cool new name that i've never used before, while I was makin my account I was thinking about naming it after one of my favorite ships, (Pinkiedash) but decided against it, the I thought hmm, I like shipping and this is a pony fourum, so, um, yeah.SHIPPING IS MAGIC  came to mind, and, well, i liked it

I was creating a League of Legends account, and I needed a new user name, because my older ones sounded noob-like.

So, I picked up a random book about hinduism, and I searched for a cool sounding word that could work as a username. Thats where Ardhacandra came in. According to my book, Ardhacandra is the name of a certain hand-symbol, and it symbolises "Carrying the sacred flame" or something around those lines. I thought that it was pretty fitting.

I am a big diehard fan for GTA. Seriously! I still play GTA 5 despite the fact that I got in October because it's that fun. So, being that Michael de Santa is one of my favorite video game characters, I used his last name because he's really that cool. Him being a fan of the 80s is enough for me to like him.

• Brohoof 1

Jennabun is a nickname I got from some good friends on my high school debate team, and it just stuck ever since! "Jennabun" has been my identity for nearly a decade now. I just love how it sound cute and bouncy, all while having my name "Jenna" in it :3

Katie, because it's my name xD

Katie Belle has always been a nickname of mine. Also me and my best friend have code names for stuff and she's Jingle and I'm Belle. Insted of just Katie, Katie Belle sound more pony-ish to me.

I started using 219 a while ago and... my reasons!