Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Well, my first name: Nicholas is Greek (if im not mistaken or Irish).  It means Victory for myself and Victory for the People. (TBH, I didn't know about that, until I realize that with my ambitious personality, I always thinking about winning and yes, like Rainbow Dash, I HATE losing).  It is also the name of St. Nicholas, most commonly known as Santa Claus.  He is the Saint of Giving/Generosity, blessing of the Children, and Sailors.

My last name: Rojas, dates back to the time of the Romans (which is pretty cool).  In fact, (for you Kingdom Hearts fans), alongside Rojas, my other last name from the 14th century was Roxas. Now that...........surprised the hell out of me, but i found it in family records over in Spain, dating back to 230 A.D.............yes, 230 A.D.  Don't ask how, b/c I truly don't know how.  

My name, Thomas (although I prefer Tom), refers to an apostle who did not believe in the resurrection of Jesus. Which I find a bit funny because I'm atheist.

Hmm my name is Oliver but i will look up Oli as it is the name i go by.

ah yes Urban Dictionary looks like a reliable source.

coolest dude in town
damn oli is cool
by luco October 15, 2003
Can't argue with that!
  • Brohoof 1

Theresa....it means reaper. It's a greek name.

Pretty bada** if I do say so myself...the meaning is the only redemptive quality to my name (otherwise it's too girly for my taste)

Raven.... it's just a bird :P But It means hunting/hunter/huntress too.

Just Googled it: 

"Derek is a male name. It is the English language short form of Dederik, the Low German form of the name Theodoric. Theodoric is an old Germanic name with an original meaning of "people-ruler"

As for my last name...I'm not entirely sure. But apparently it's French?