Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

That's an easy question. I chose my username because Fluttershy is the best pony.

(Also if you don't think fluttershy is the best, I mean no offense and I would not like a reply that says something like "You're wrong! ______ is the best!" THis is just my opinion.)

I'm going to explain way i chose my original username, Codelyoko373 because i use that for everything so forget about the username i have right now.

Codelyoko373 was the first ever username i had and the first thing i used it on was on a game called Runescape... (I miss the old days of Runescape) anyway, I chose this username because i love the show Code lyoko and my favourite numbers were 373 :P

I picked MLP_Stardust because Stardust is my favorite card (Stardust Dragon is the full name) from Yu-Gi-OH 

But I picked MLP because in BF4 alot of people who are bronies play it from my experience so I decided to make it MLP_Stardust so the incase someone wants to know I'm a brony 

cuz BLUEBELL ENGINES.

But, in all reality, I chose my current one because, well, I wanted to pretend to be like Stepney I have an evergrowing obsession with Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends and I decided to make my name my favorite character on that show :P

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post is intentionally overdramatized and was never meant to actually offend anyone. ~Feld0

HERE BE MY EPIC TALE OF MY LEGACY OF USERNAMES, SUMMED UP JUST SO YOU LASY ASSWHOLES DON'T HAVE TO GET THE FRACTION OF A HEADACHE I HAVE TYPING THIS POST BECAUSE I THINK I HAVE CATCHEED A COLD, FINALLY.

OKAY THEN, SO IN THE BEGINNING OF TIME, I WAS CREATING MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT? WHY HOTMAIL AND NOT FUCKING GMAIL, YOU MAY FUCKING ASK, WELL, THAT'S BECAUSE, EVERYONE FUCKING ELSE HAD HOTMAIL IN MY FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT GMAIL IS, SO I GOT A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY.
S
SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES,
I NEEDED A NAME FOR MY HOTMAIL ADDRESS. SO I PICKED SOMETHING THAT STUPID, DUMB, ILLITERATE (IS THIS SPELLED RIGHT, BECAUSE FIREFOX WON'T AUTO-CORRECT THAT. PIECE OF SHIT ! ! !) 13-YEAR OLD TEENAGERS LIKE ME DIG. SINCE I WAS INTO DOOM BACK THEN LIKE FUCKING CRAZY (STILL AM, ASSWHOLES), I PICKED, AND ALSO USED AS USERNAME EVERYWHERE, doomhunter_175. INCREDIRAD NAME, INNIT, ASSWHOLES ? ! !

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, I USED doomhunter_175 FUCKING EVERYWHERE BACK THEN. WHEN I THEN JOINED THE FORUM KNOWN AS YOSHIART FORUMS, WHICH IS JUST AS USEFUL A FORUM AS THE LITERAL SHIT COMING OUT OF MY BEHIND. ACTUALLY, SCRATCH THAT, MY SHIT ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTES SOMETHING OF USE TO THIS WORLD, WHERAS YAF IS THE EQUIVALENT OF PUTTING LITERAL SHIT IN DIAPERS; IT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING USELESS ! ! !

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, SORRY FOR BACKSTABBING YOUR TIME ON THESE FORUMS, AT THOSE FORUMS, I USED A MUCH MORE CREATIVELY THOUGHT OUT NAME, WHICH WAS THE FUCKING BASE FOR MY FUCKING CURRENT FUCKING USERNAME: FUCKING Yoshi Maelstrom.

IT'S SO KAWAAAI, AINIT, ASSWHOLES?

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES I USED THAT USERNAME THERE FOR MY LONG PERIOD OF FUCKING SUPER-KAWAII-MEGA-AWESOME-INCREDIRAD PERIOD OF BEING A FUCKING YOSHI FAN, AND YES, I KNOW I SAID PERIOD TWICE, DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN SUCH A BUNCH ABOUT THAT, ASSWHOLES. I DON'T HAVE PERIODS, BUT I DO HAVE A BUNCH OF PANTIES IN MY CLOSET. *snort snort*

SO ANYWAYS, I HAD THAT KAWAI USERNAME THERE FOR A FUCKING LONG TIME, ASSWHOLES, WHILE ON ANOTHER FORUM I SWITCHED OUT MY USERNAME I HAD THERE, doomhunter_175, TO THE INFINITELY SUPERIOR NAME Doomhuntress.

why did i imply i was a girl there?

BECAUSE I'M CRAAAAAZZY ! ! !
NOW GO BOWL ME A DINNER.
IF YOU DON'T GET THAT REFERENCE, ASSWHOLES, YOU ALL SUCK, AND I DO NOT MEAN THE BLOWJOB KIND OF SUCKING, ASSWHOLES.

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, ON THE, NOW, PADDED, STINKY FORUM KNOWN AS YAF, ONCE I GOT INTO THE BEST FUCKING SHOW EVER, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IM REFERRING TO, ASSWHOLES, GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY FORUM WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE READING THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, ONCE I GOT INTO IT, AFTER A SERIES BUNCH SEVERAL DIFFERENT WHATEVER AMOUNT OF EVENTS, MY BOYFRIEND MADE ME A DRAWING OF MY OC THAT I HAVE NOW ON MY FUCKING AVATAR, USERNAME, AND WHATEVER YOU GET THE FUCKING IDEA, ASSWHOLES. THE NAME HE CAME UP WITH THEN FOR IT, AND YES, I REFER TO IT AS A IT, IT'S A FUCKING HORSE, NOT A FUCKING HUMAN, FOR LUNA'S SAKE. ALSO, IT IS GENDERLESS, I.E. LACKS FUCKING GENDER, CAN BE BOTH, OR NOTHING AT ALL. IT FITS ME FUCKING WELL, BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING CROSSDRESSER AND HAVE BROKEN THE GENDER-BARRIER INFINITELY MORE TIMES THAN FUCKING PINKIE PIE HAS FUCKING BROKEN THE FUCKING 4:TH WALL. SPACE SPACE FILLER FILLER.

THE NAME WAS Disco Maelstrom, BY THE WAY ASSWHOLES, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH MY FUCKING HEADACHE TYPING IN CANTERLOCKS GENERAL BOLD. FUCK. SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE IF YOU LISTEN TO ME OH LOOK RANDOM REFERENCE, OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE HOLY LUNA WHAT.

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, AFTER MORE TIME HAS PASSED BY, I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO GET RID OF THE FUCKING Disco IN THE NAME MURDER IT WITH THE EXTREME, NUCLEAR BLAST OF THE YAMOTO, IN FAVOR OF SOMETHING ACTUALLY FUCKING CREATIVE FOR A FIRST NAME.

SO
I
CREATED
BEING
A
FUCKING
HUGE
VINYL
SCRATCH
FAN
A
FUCKING
NAME
OUT
OF
HER
FUCKING
NAME

GEDDIT, ASSWHOLES? IF YOU'RE WAY TOO FUCKING CLUELESS, ASSWHOLES, I CROPPED THE FIRST 2 FUCKING LETTERS RESPECTIVELY FIRST 4 FUCKING LETTERS OF HER FUCKING FIRST NAME AND FUCKING LAST NAME. IF YOUR FUCKING BRAIN STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT, ASSWHOLES, Vinyl Scratch! FUCKING Viscra. Viscra FUCKING Maelstrom.

AND THAT'S WHAT I GO BY EVERYWHERE I FUCKING GO NOW, THUS CONCLUDING THIS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS OVER-DRAMATISATION OF MY LIFESTORY. WELL, PART OF MY FUCKING LIFE, ANYWAY

FUN FACT: OTHER FUCKING USERNAMES I'VE USED:
B.P.R.D
Lightning

THIS CONCLUDES THIS FUCKING POST. I HOPE I MADE YOU FUCKING FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR OFF LAUGHTER. VM FUCKING OUTTA HERE.

P.S. FUCKING SUMMING UP THE WHOLE THING? FUCK YOU, ASSWHOLE, READ THE FUCKING POST INSTEAD
P.P.S. Actually serious with this, could someone record a dramatic reading of my post? I'll love you forever if you do. Well, platonically, anyway. =P
P.P.P.S I HAVE A FUCKING HEADACHE AND AM FUCKING FREEZING AS I POST THIS. I HOPE I'VE WASTED YOUR TIME ACCORDINGLY.
P.P.P.P.S: FUCK YOU.
P.P.P.P.P.S: YAF FUCKING SUCKS NOW. DON'T ATTEMPT TO TEASE YAF, OTHERWISE YOU'LL JUST MAKE ITS DIAPER MORE OF A MESS THAN IT ALREADY FUCKING IS.
P.P.P.P.P.P.S: SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEEWINGS. :C

um

what the hell did I just read?

Well, my username partially is my real name as I didn't want to use my real full name online; Harris is my real last name, Virgil is not my first name.

So the question for me is why "Virgil"? And no, the answer has nothing to do with a Roman poet or an awesome Devil May Cry character :derp: .

It actually comes from my old username I used when I first started doing MMOs about 6-8 yrs ago; in which my username was "Virgil_Caine". The username is a reference to a character in a song by a music group, which I was and still am rather fond of (all members save one, were Canadian incidentally ), called "The Band". The song was "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" and the first line of the song is:

"Virgil Caine is the name and I served on the Danville train"

After a while I got tired of using that as my username so, I decided to just use my last name but kept "Virgil", because I just like the name. And that children is how Lauren Faust saved Christmas :muffins: .

• Brohoof 1

Well, new name should probably have a new explanation right? Right.

There are two reasons for me having this name:

1. I wanted to change just about everything and leave my past in flames (Mtg reference ftw!)

2. If you know enough about league you'll know that Talon, my second favorite champion, is known as The Blade's Shadow (The whole name would've been too long though, I had to shorten it)

My original username was SuperMarioKingdom.

I wished to abandon my name because it linked with copyrighted material, did not show the originality of myself, and it was childish.

I wanted an original name, a little sciency one. Then I looked at the cutie mark I made for my ponysona(which I based it on my personality and abilities), and then the name came to me. I used Kogwheel instead of Cogwheel because I liked the MK acronym from my original name, and it also helps my name feel more unique and avoid duplicated names.

My name, "Tholos" is a type of Roman structure. I just have a great love for Roman History and Latin as a language. Plus I think it does a pretty good job of summarizing my personality, in that it's probably easy to tell that I'm a more scientifically minded person just from the username.

• Brohoof 1

Wellll, first off, I'm obsessed with Llllamas. I was originalllly known as "The Llamaborn (Or The Llamakiin)"

On a different forum*, I made my siggy 'Quack quack'. I then thought about it and thought of "TheQuackingLlama", or TQL if you wish.

It's a name I chose a long time ago. I liked it, so I decided to use it here, too.

Regulus is the common name of the brightest star in the constellation Leo. It has kingly names in most languages, and that was what originally convinced me to go with it. It basically means "little king," in Latin, or "heart of the lion" in Arabic. Also, big cats are my favorite animals, and I have an undying love for astronomy... so there you go. Plus, I think it sounds cool. It kinda has a mystical or sci-fi sound to it.

Besides me loving and obsessing over Adventure Time itself, XD I LOVE Marceline we have so much in common and she's my favorite character ever ^-^

^ yes. so much yes.

Anyway.

My name was inspired by one of the kirby games (Kirby & The Amazing Mirror) where you get shrunk down to tiny size after eating one of the enemies. I loved that ability. So. Freaking. Much. And I was just learning how to internet (I played it in 2008-9 ish) and my brother suggested it so I did and it kind of stuck. :)

• Brohoof 1