Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

I chose mine because I use it for most things (Skype, signatures, usernames, etc.) and a few of my friends at my old school called me Derpy because I was wearing Derpy merch. when they first found out that I liked ponies. So, M.DerpyJane. The M and Jane parts are related to my actual name. ^-^

My username actually came about after finding my avatar, and seeing that I could easily combine the names of Clopin + Pinkie Pie into one. It's completely different from the username I use anywhere else, but I like it.

Because I can be sweet at times and pure evil the next, as my signature says, I have a Bittersweet Morality.

I hope that doesn't match your picture, for I woke up to that in my bed. :o (what ever thread that was)

• Brohoof 1

I hope that doesn't match your picture, for I woke up to that in my bed. :o (what ever thread that was)

Don't worry, if your a kind person I have no reason to be evil with you. ^^ I'm only evil to those I despise deeply, as for my morals they're quite a mixture of violence and kindness, Which worries even me.  :blink:

I used to have a couple other aliases back in the olden days (trust me, they weren't very good). But eventually a friend and I worked together to make me new one, and Spatt had a sound that I liked and it just kinda stuck. So I kinda chose mine, with help from others.

gah...my name sounds really Mary sue :eww: but i got it off of poptropica...it just came up randomly and i thought it was perfect. :derp:  (course i was,like, ten, so whose to say anything about good judgement) been using it ever since. hmm mm...so technically i could sue the video game since i've been using that name before them? :fiery: or I could just change my name.

nah, i love my name.

Because, I feel it's a perfect way to have an original name, while letting other fans know that I am a fan of Twilight Sparkle. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Noire because I was playing L.A. Noire at the time and I didn't feel like using the Japanese word for "Black" which is "Kuro"

Panzer because I like tanks in general and I was playing a LOOOOOOOOOOT of World of Tanks at the time. So I decided to smash both into one and got Noire Panzer! I don't regret this because no matter where I go this name is unique to me so far luckily.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Since Rainbow Dash is best pony, I originally chose the name Rainbow Dash. But unfortunately, it was taken. So I searched "Rainbow Dash middle name" on Google. It shows a wiki page and I click it. The first middle name I saw was "Danger". I tried that, but it was also taken. So, I found another middle name called "Speedy". So I tried it and I finally worked!  B)

Edited by Rainbow Speedy Dash
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

My REAL username is B11. based off a another username for a youtube channel. shortly afterwards I changed it to Jake!

Edited by Just a ghost