Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Erm, I know I already posted in this thread, but I think that was before I changed it back to True Rarity.

Probably because Rarity was taken and I wanted something that sounded right, with Rarity still in the name. Viola!

• Brohoof 1

I named my username after the background pony Sea Swirl since she was my favorite back in 2012, but since then I no longer like her and has since adapted this name as my own. As for the 10, it was just some random number.

ahhh yes well, handsome cat is one of the cats my girlfriend and I rescued. and he is just an amazing cat, when we got him he was mostly feral. now a year later he is a lot more trusting of us which is a very good feeling! 

so yeah I though it would make a great name for this site, kinda like honoring him kinda thing :) 

• Brohoof 1

My username originates from my character Nightshade but when he enters the pony realm he changes his name to NightGlade. He's meant to be another defender of the night but he never usually sleeps.

Not sure if I posted here…

Well, I chose Destiny because it's really important to me that I find my own path. To find my own destiny. Now that I'm older, maybe I'll discover it finally.

• Brohoof 1

ahhh yes well, handsome cat is one of the cats my girlfriend and I rescued. and he is just an amazing cat, when we got him he was mostly feral. now a year later he is a lot more trusting of us which is a very good feeling! 

so yeah I though it would make a great name for this site, kinda like honoring him kinda thing :)

That really sounds cute.

I changed mine from NightGlade to Ninyn because I'm used to the name Ninyn. I made Ninyn while writing my stories. Ninyn is like Simone from gurren lagann. Though later on in my stories Ninyn becomes very wise and powerful.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I started off hating my middle name as a child, and when I was little my username's were always kelsey805, but then whenever I got older I met my best friend who's name is Marie, and, I started liking my middle name (it was already growing on me tbh), then whenever I joined instagram, or some other site idk haha I had to choose a username so I just choose that, just added "Marie" to my original username, and it just kind of stuck. :)

Washougal was my home town.  It's where I went to school and spent most of my adulthood.

Otaku is because I'm into anime.  Yes, I know what an otaku truly is, but at the time that I originally made the name (2006), I didn't realize the depths of the word. 

However, I still like the sound of Washougal Otaku, so I keep using it whenever I join a new forum, or other such site.

• 2 weeks later...

It started in Minecraft. My usual username was Dylan Moondart, which was pretty lame. For some reason I really liked Egg Pawns from Sonic Heroes onward and they're quite the mechanical doom. MechanicalDoom. It sounds cool and Mech is a nice thing to be called by people.

dA: It WAS captianshelby. Captain (except it was spelled wrong because someone already took the correctly spelled name) and Shelby is the name of my cat. Then I changed it to Rainbow-Pastel a year ago.

YT: My first username was thethreeedwards. Idk y I picked it. Prob because I was a BIG FullMetal Alchemist fan and I had a HUGE crush on Edward Elric, I faked being a Twilight fan then so I could get attention at school...so Edward Cullen, and Edward Scissorhands...I was a Johnny Depp fan too.  I was a pretty damn retarded kid (I was 11 when I made it). Then I changed it to of course Rainbow Pastel via Google.

All other sites like this one is Rainbow Pastel in at least some form (ex. reinbewpestel) because that is my pony name and I want to be well-known with this name...like an alias.

I posted here before, stating my inability to decide on a username led me to writing 'Undecided'. Considering my lack of assertion in most aspects of life, I think I'm actually going to have to decide on being Undecided :/

Well, i feel like its sort of obvious.

Bradley is my *Internet Name* and mostly everything i do is kind of mysterious and questionable, so why not add *MysteryLord*?

well i always have Chaos in my name (so on Xbox im NeverDead Chaos, on PSN i'm Skyhunter Chaos, on the the pokemon forums i was Chaos A.D.) and for this site i wanted to have something that showed my interest in steampunk, and it also is a nod to the Dream Theater album 'Systematic Chaos'

Terminus is latin for "limit". I study various mathematical subjects at the moment and make a lot of use of the limit theory, which is my favorite. It allows you to break down equations and problems of an infinite scope and solve them completely by doing certain manipulations.