Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

I wanted the term chan in my name. And I wanna make this clear I have never heard of 4 chan I have recently found out what chan means. Anyway I was thinking of goods words for chan and I thought just put brony in front of it since I am one and the name was born and it is really growing on me  :wub:. Glad I created it because the other screen name I was using was getting me alot of grieve and trolls :okiedokielokie:.

V(^-^)V

(edited)

Kind of thought it out in the last minute. It's mainly my YouTube channel name that I had for about 7 years. I've been using this user name for everything ever since.

Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan

(edited)

It was on a whim, sort of. Thought I'd change my name a bit....so instead of "Dash" I put the r63 term of Rainbow's name instead which is "blitz" The colons just add a unique thing to it. before I had tildes "~" on it.  Might change to <> later.

Edited by :Flutterblitz:

(edited)

Although Applejack is my favorite of the Mane 6, I just felt like my OC would be better off as a pegasus because of the humorous irony in that I am afraid of heights, but if I had wings, I wouldn't be.  So, I chose Miles because A- it can actually be a first name, and B- it refers to a distance measurement that I deemed appropriate as a first name for my OC; then I chose Glidershy for different reasons - 'Glider' because I would glide through the sky with wings, and I added 'shy' to the end because, though I'm not actually really all that shy, I am definitely introverted.  There you have it.

~ Miles Glidershy

Edited by Miles Glidershy

A few years ago, I needed a new Skype name. Low on creativity and patience, this was the first thing that came to mind, and I liked it so much that I named my account here Spacederp as well! :lol:

My name is both the result of not having one before and picking something symbolic.

Iron is the worldly stuff, Dawn is the spiritual stuff.

I prefer to embrace my inner duality.

Also it sounds cool.

My user name was created when I became a brony. One of the major factors in my accent into bronydom was friendship is witchcraft. So, I took my little pony(mlp), friendship is witchcraft(fiw), and I really like cats. And that's my user name!

I got the name from a band my dad's former co-worker used to play in. The lead singer was a HUGE prick and decided to head off to Europe and the band broke up within a year. I decided to do this username in their memory.

I've always liked the idea of a Pegasus OC, and I couldn't think of much as far as sky/cloud/flying names went.

Then it hit me.

I'd heard the term "flight risk" dropped a lot, especially in courts. It actually means someone who may be suspected of fleeing the country to avoid being found guilty.

Not that I'm guilty of anything (except for being a Brony) but I just liked the name.

I chose mine because I figured everypony member here had a pony name and just assumed I should do the same. I wanted to do that anyway, represent myself through my ponysona of Lightning Bliss and what kind of pony or pony member I am.

(edited)

After a guy from Splinter Cell. I was always player two so I always played as Kestrel. I don't really like my real name.

I also go by Windhover. (Another name for the American kestrel, a bird.)

And closer friends call me Indy. (Windhover > Windy > Indy)

Edited by Kestrel

I picked mind, because well I recently got interest at a series known Touhou and well Patchouli happens to be my favorite character, so yeah that is what made me come up with my current username.

I've got no real username. I've never thought of a good one to stick with. I've used Hacker V before. Someone I knew called me that when I started learning how to code. But when you go around playing on Steam with a name like that, you get a lot of hate and accusations. I just changed it to V later. I get called V a lot. And the username I have here writing this topic was made because I had a lack of Ideas and my profile picture has a mustache. I'll probably change my username later.

PonygamesFluttershy is my YouTube name it means

Ponygames: this is the Guild I run Ponygames Guild

Fluttershy: is the pony I represent other guild members names are similar to mine

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because I can make DooM WADs and I fixed about 10 computers so far. Sure, not the best programmer on the forums (or anywhere), but I just have an interest in computer codes and stuff.

EDIT: It is also the chosen name for my ponysona: "Kilobyte Writer."

Edited by Kilobyte_Writer9K