Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What color/brand socks do you normally wear?

Oblivion

I have white socks that I'v ehad for years and some with no markings I bought new in pack at a value village a few months ago. I also have some black Puma brand that I think we got at a Costco.

I get a thicker sock brand from Giant Tiger, they're made for work boots but I like wearing them in general.  Nice and thick, my other ones used to wear out in the bottom but these last a while.  They still rip sometimes but I've had some of these socks for at least a year.

7 minutes ago, GlitterMoon said:

I have very small feet, 36 european size, which means that I can wear kids socks, so I normally wear my MLP socks from H&M, and I also have many socks with cute and girly things on them.

My feet are also tiny, I think I wear a size like 9 shoe when a lot of folks wear like 13's to 15's! 

• Brohoof 2

I usually wear tights or stockings. But when it comes to socks, I just wear unbranded black or white socks. I want to get some striped thigh high socks at some point. But I need the right outfit to go with them. Most of my stuff is a little too formal to wear with them. :-P

• Brohoof 3

I have no idea what brand most of my socks are, since I don't really pay attention. Most of them are either black or white, but I think I have a few coloured ones around.

• Brohoof 1