Jump to content

This pony looks like Luster Dawn


Shigaraki

Recommended Posts

This is just creepy, a pony toy that was made waaaaay before season 9. And she looks like Luster Dawn. What is your opinion, does she look like her or not? This toy pony is pink as Luster and she has the right color hair as Luster's.

 

luster_dawn_mlp_vector__1_by_crystalmagic6_ddi9r83-fullview.png

81MCR6nj3VL._SL1236_.jpg

All you got to change on the pony is, remove the cutie mark and replace it with a sunset, next is just to paint her eyes yellowish n orangey.

I'm getting this toy just to do that

Edited by KingMorgana
  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's creepy is how they just recolored Rarity. I'm sure toy designs have randomly matched up with show characters before. Continuity and originality are blessings, even in the most enjoyed of content.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm still surprised for Luster's design, but I think she would have looked better with her eyes just like those of the toy. It's not the first time that happens, there was a Tempest's toy long before the movie with a similar name
to Fizzelpop Berrytwist

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jane said:

I'm still surprised for Luster's design, but I think she would have looked better with her eyes just like those of the toy. It's not the first time that happens, there was a Tempest's toy long before the movie with a similar name
to Fizzelpop Berrytwist

I'm not really familiar with the names, but how old was the toy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

What about best edgy horse :fluttershy:?

 

um doesn't everyone already know about that? I'm just focusing on Luster Dawn

16 hours ago, Jane said:

I'm still surprised for Luster's design, but I think she would have looked better with her eyes just like those of the toy. It's not the first time that happens, there was a Tempest's toy long before the movie with a similar name
to Fizzelpop Berrytwist

Actually someone told me about that on discord a few months ago because they just found out about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, that definitely seems like the case, apart from the blue eyes. Judging from the box, it looks like this pony was intended to just be a Rarity recolour. They tend to do a lot of that with the merchandise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cash In said:

Yeah, that definitely seems like the case, apart from the blue eyes. Judging from the box, it looks like this pony was intended to just be a Rarity recolour. They tend to do a lot of that with the merchandise.

well you know they tried to do well with the old pony G4 toys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KingMorgana said:

um doesn't everyone already know about that? I'm just focusing on Luster Dawn

Actually someone told me about that on discord a few months ago because they just found out about that.

Well, there's not much to talk about something that happens all the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...