Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Rift in Time (EQG)

Emerald Heart

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

@Randimaxis @Emerald Heart

Hey you guys want Fortune to come rescue Deuce from his bullies? She’d do that kind of thing.

The day your character is introduced, yeah. I'm down with that.

Oh and @ShadOBabe, you'll be introduced right after @Renegade the Unicorn's OC, okay?

Then @applesjck will be introduced after @ShadOBabe

Make sense?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
6 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Makes sense. But they idea I had for helping him might not work anymore by then.

It will. 

He gets bullied every day. Fortune can swoop in and be the savior. I could be passing nearby or something, or do you want to meet me later?

--

Oh, and here are some drawings of my OC (which I am about to color). @Cash In @Samurai Equine @Randimaxis @Renegade the Unicorn @ShadOBabe @applesjck

Emerald:

20200102_193955.thumb.jpg.0e1f1b081a9fee6aa9fcd35c371495f0.jpg

Night:

20200102_193951.thumb.jpg.dcdcd4026d2e20b0548464123388ae3f.jpg

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'm gonna introduce Rebel as one of Deuce's bullies, if that's OK with you, @Randimaxis and @Emerald Heart.

Sounds good to me!

Though Emerald won't be around then, she'll probably introduce herself to Rebel somewhere else, like maybe a few minutes after that in a different hallway or something? Is that okay with you, @Renegade the Unicorn?

And it'll probably piss Deuce off even more that I'm friends with you

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'm gonna introduce Rebel as one of Deuce's bullies, if that's OK with you

Y'know what?  This gets more interesting as it goes.  As far as I'm concerned, sure - dogpile on the loooooserrrrr!!!!

Seriously, though - an interesting idea; I'm okay with it if @Emerald Heart is.

2 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Though Emerald won't be around then, she'll probably introduce herself to Rebel somewhere else, like maybe a few minutes after that in a different hallway or something? Is that okay with you, @Renegade the Unicorn?

And it'll probably piss Deuce off even more that I'm friends with you

I like it.

Like...there's def gonna be a Sam/Carly dynamic between these two, I can tell.

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn

Just now, Randimaxis said:

Y'know what?  This gets more interesting as it goes.  As far as I'm concerned, sure - dogpile on the loooooserrrrr!!!!

Seriously, though - an interesting idea; I'm okay with it if @Emerald Heart is.

I am.

I was just thinking that it'd piss Deuce off even more when I become friends with Rebel.

And I was also thinking that she and Emerald would meet a few minutes later, in a desperate hallway. So she has no way of knowing that Rebel has been bullying you. 

(Rebel kind of reminds me of a meaner version of Mako)

I like it.

Like...there's Dec gonna be a Sam/Carly dynamic between these two, I can tell.

I WAS JUST THINKING THAT OML

YOU EFFING MIND READER YOU

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

He gets bullied every day. Fortune can swoop in and be the savior. I could be passing nearby or something, or do you want to meet me later?

@Randimaxis @Emerald Heart @Renegade the Unicorn

Oh then that’ll work. If Randi is cool with being rescued.

I’ll meet you later! The idea I had for saving him isn’t your usual galant rescue. She’d be more confident with powers, but she’s got to be smart with a gang of bullies.

Fortune’s got a trick up her sleeve.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

@Randimaxis @Emerald Heart @Renegade the Unicorn

Oh then that’ll work. If Randi is cool with being rescued.

I’ll meet you later! The idea I had for saving him isn’t your usual galant rescue. Fortune’s got a trick up her sleeve.

Alright, sounds good.

I'll probably be walking with @Renegade the Unicorn's OC Rebel. 

@ShadOBabe Rebel and Fortune are not gonna get along. Lol

We'll eventually have to...

They won't be fast friends, though. But they'll be friends eventually.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

@ShadOBabe Rebel and Fortune are not gonna get along. Lol

Probably not. But let’s not make them so stupidly antagonistic that they screw themselves over during the whole saving the world thing. Hate that.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

We'll eventually have to...

They won't be fast friends, though. But they'll be friends eventually.

I see an RD/AJ relationship here...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Probably not. But let’s not make them so stupidly antagonistic that they screw themselves over during the whole saving the world thing. Hate that.

Exactly. As Rebel tells Fortune later on, "Look, I might hate you. I might tick you off a lot of the time. But when it comes to saving the world? You and me? We gotta put that stuff aside."

• Brohoof 1

Exactly. As Rebel tells Fortune later on, "Look, I might hate you. I might tick you off a lot of the time. But when it comes to saving the world? You and me? We gotta put that stuff aside."

Meanwhile, Fortune already knew that and goes, “Clearly, your wisdom and maturity knows no bounds.”

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Sounds good to me.

@Samurai Equine

We need the Gray King and Stone in the RP please...

Sorry I'm late everyone! Had to work extra long today.

3 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Samurai Equine

Here's what Stone looks like. 

He has long fluffy Jesus hair

Spoiler

20200102_170431.thumb.jpg.916556ff857bf1c0dd64dda85540eef9.jpg

Wow, that's a very feminine looking male. :blink: I mean, I guess I shouldn't have made any expectations since you said you don't have a lot of experience drawing guys, but with a name like "Stone", I kind of expected something different. When you said he was the strongest, I kind of expected someone with a stronger body shape, like maybe someone with a muscular physique or something... I guess I'll get use to it.

I still don't feel like I understand the personality of these characters completely, but I'll go ahead and read the RP section and give it a shot.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Sorry I'm late everyone! Had to work extra long today.

Wow, that's a very feminine looking male. :blink: I mean, I guess I shouldn't have made any expectations since you said you don't have a lot of experience drawing guys, but with a name like "Stone", I kind of expected something different. When you said he was the strongest, I kind of expected someone with a stronger body shape, like maybe someone with a muscular physique or something... I guess I'll get use to it.

I still don't feel like I understand the personality of these characters completely, but I'll go ahead and read the RP section and give it a shot.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRAW STRONG BODIES.

Just pretend he has a bunch of muscles okay?

@Samurai Equine

Besides I was trying to make him look like Nephrite from Sailor Moon

1e1b1ccf24fc33170edc665dfc4c9afc.jpg.853d8f4f30a2628b2561304e9f789bb0.jpg

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRAW STRONG BODIES.

Just pretend he has a bunch of muscles okay?

...Did I hit a nerve there? :twismile:

Anyways, I left my first reply. I hope I got it right. I still don't know if Gray King should be dramatic and over the top, or if he should be a bit more serious and composed. I tried to do a balance of both.

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

...Did I hit a nerve there? :twismile:

Anyways, I left my first reply. I hope I got it right. I still don't know if Gray King should be dramatic and over the top, or if he should be a bit more serious and composed. I tried to do a balance of both.

Not a nerve, I'm just a bit embarrassed