Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Alien Celestia and Luna feat. Star Swirl the Bearded

Silly Druid

2 hours ago, PawelS said:

Of course. As I said earlier, I'm sure Pinkie Pie will organize a big party for them when all this is over.

And for all who helped them, including Fluttershy, Nurse Redheart, and others.

I agree. Nurse Redheart, Meadowbroke, Zecora, Fluttershy, and others who've helped in these crazy times, they all deserve credit.

• Brohoof 2

55 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

And oh, hey Celestia, Luna, Discord and Star Swirl, how's the School of Friendship going during these hard times? 

I'm not really sure, I think you should ask headmare Starlight about it. [OOC: I don't know if there's an active ask thread for her.]

• Brohoof 1

Celestia and Luna,

Just had a crazy thought, the time when Twilight used the Music Box spell when checking on Starlight during her mission in Canderlot, does she do that when saying hello to you two? Along with Spike?

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Celestia and Luna,

Just had a crazy thought, the time when Twilight used the Music Box spell when checking on Starlight during her mission in Canderlot, does she do that when saying hello to you two? Along with Spike?

No, she doesn't. That would be too creepy.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Luna,

How was Nightmare Night during quarantine?

Ponies were advised to stay at home and celebrate it with their families. However, some of my fans sent letters to me, and I appeared in their dreams in return.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

Ponies were advised to stay at home and celebrate it with their families. However, some of my fans sent letters to me, and I appeared in their dreams in return.

I see. That's cool you've entered their dreams in return, I'm sure they enjoyed it. Didn't they?

• Brohoof 1

So Luna, did you take naps regularly during the day? In my world, it's kinda normal for some people who slept through the entire day and is awake throughout the entire night. And yes, I sometimes slept during the day lol. 

Celestia, what is one thing you always wanted to do? 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. That's cool you've entered their dreams in return, I'm sure they enjoyed it. Didn't they?

They did. I wasn't aware I had so many devoted fans.

8 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

So Luna, did you take naps regularly during the day? In my world, it's kinda normal for some people who slept through the entire day and is awake throughout the entire night. And yes, I sometimes slept during the day lol. 

Celestia, what is one thing you always wanted to do? 

Yes, I usually sleep during the day, and stay awake all night.

There were many such things, but I did most of them when we were on vacation, and now when we have retired. But there is still one thing - to find out more about our homeworld and species. Due to the technological advancement of Equestria, Star Swirl is now able to do some research that wasn't possible earlier, so perhaps we can gain some more knowledge soon...

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Yes, you have so many fans Luna.

Did they mention they miss you and Celestia?

The main purpose of these visits was to scare them a little, after my return I learned that some ponies like that. But I also talked to them a bit, and yes, many of them did mention missing us.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:35 PM, raykv423 said:

Well, Luna, "the Gibbs slap" is the one where you could slap the back of someone's head for several reasons (if someone went off-topic, or does something stupid, etc) and "The Gibbs Stare" is the death glare to scare the heck of people. Sounds crazy, I know but it might come in handy. Plus, the Gibbs slap is probably fun to do lol.

Kinda reminds me of the "Bat Glare."

https://images.app.goo.gl/Dt9BAydDFsvSpHXJA

Edit: Also:

Luna, do you ever have fans who try to ask for dates in their dreams? If so, how do you usually reply?

Starswirl, I remember that Starlight Glimmer used a time travel spell of yours to go back in time. Have you considered using it to observe certain events that were lost to history? For example, you could go back to the day Celestia and Luna landed, and then calculate the trajectory of their spacecraft to trace back where they came from. 

It would also be handy (or hoofy?) for making recordings of famous speeches and things like that. 

Edited by DJSuits
add questions
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, DJSuits said:

Kinda reminds me of the "Bat Glare."

https://images.app.goo.gl/Dt9BAydDFsvSpHXJA

Or "Fluttershy Stare".

1 hour ago, DJSuits said:

Edit: Also:

Luna, do you ever have fans who try to ask for dates in their dreams? If so, how do you usually reply?

Starswirl, I remember that Starlight Glimmer used a time travel spell of yours to go back in time. Have you considered using it to observe certain events that were lost to history? For example, you could go back to the day Celestia and Luna landed, and then calculate the trajectory of their spacecraft to trace back where they came from. 

It would also be handy (or hoofy?) for making recordings of famous speeches and things like that. 

Yes, I get that a lot, not only in dreams but in letters too. Sometimes I agree to meet my fans just to talk to them, I never wanted to commit to a relationship though. There was also that prank that my sister did. It was shortly after I returned, so I didn't have many fans back then...

70970.png

source

After the experiences of Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer, all kinds of time travel spells are officially forbidden.

Edited by PawelS
added source

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

Luna,

Back at Canderlot, when you helped Spike get the Sibling Supreme Crown, how'd it feel?

It was quite satisfying. The triumph of younger siblings.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Yo, Celestia and Luna, have your ever learned karate, kung fu, martial arts, boxing and MMA? 

We haven't. The only way to fight that we learned is by using magical beams from our horns.

• Brohoof 1

So, Discord, Celestia, Luna and Star Swirl, have you seen the show called Ridiculousness? It's absolutely hilarious and gold. If you can find a way to watch it in Equestria, I would highly recommend it. :-) 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, raykv423 said:

So, Discord, Celestia, Luna and Star Swirl, have you seen the show called Ridiculousness? It's absolutely hilarious and gold. If you can find a way to watch it in Equestria, I would highly recommend it. :-) 

We have not seen it, but the name suggests it's something Discord would enjoy.

(Discord watches a few episodes) Indeed, there is some delicious chaos there...