Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Alien Celestia and Luna feat. Star Swirl the Bearded

Silly Druid

On 1/8/2021 at 10:01 AM, raykv423 said:

@DJSuits It would be awesome if Gibbs and Fluttershy do the badflank stare-down! :squee:

Imagine adding Batman to that. There would be no escape, the guilty one would feel highly embarrassed, and he wouldn't know who to respond to! 😆

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

(Discord watches a few episodes) Indeed, there is some delicious chaos there...

Delicious? I always wondered where you get your energy. I guess now I know. 

*Wonders how Discord would react to Chaos Emeralds from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.*

• Brohoof 1

[OOC: @DJSuits I'm not answering this, because there is no question.]

1 hour ago, abrony-mouse said:

There is only one question to ask the alien alicorn Princesses, Starswirl and occasional Discord. And that: is what music do you like? :3

Uplifting pop songs.

Chill-out and ambient.

Classical music.

Anything crazy enough to keep me entertained. As for your human musicians, my favorites are Frank Zappa and the one known to ponies as Cheese Sandwich.

:D Zappa is music to alien ears. 

So you like pop Celestia! Do you like to... dance!? :D If so, any preferences? Free-style etc?

Chillout Luna :) Do you listen to that when driving flying? Or curled up in the royal bed drifting off to sleep?

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

:D Zappa is music to alien ears. 

So you like pop Celestia! Do you like to... dance!? :D If so, any preferences? Free-style etc?

Chillout Luna :) Do you listen to that when driving flying? Or curled up in the royal bed drifting off to sleep?

I like to dance, but I'm not good at it. So usually I do it when nopony's looking.

Both.

Aw Princess, how do you know you're not good at it if you don't let ponies see!? Or did you join in the royal Gala one time was somepony mean to you? Tbh that might explain a few things :p 

Luna, when you go for ambient do you like more melodious or more bassy ambient?

Melodious (falls into a trance)

Bassey (falls into oblivion)

Omg I can so see why you listen to this Luna! It is so... *Falls into the ether* Oh hay Mark Sombra!

• Brohoof 1

Discord,

Have you ever been in a Food Fight?

Celestia,

Have you ever stoped a Food Fight at the School for Gifted Unicorns?

Luna,

Do you still appear as a shadow on the moon sometimes, like the time when you helped Scootaloo?

Starswirl,

How're you keeping yourself busy in Canderlot?

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Aw Princess, how do you know you're not good at it if you don't let ponies see!? Or did you join in the royal Gala one time was somepony mean to you? Tbh that might explain a few things :p

Believe me, I am a bad dancer. It happened a few times that I let ponies see. This is a good example:

2301956.gif

6 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Luna, when you go for ambient do you like more melodious or more bassy ambient?

Melodious (falls into a trance)

Bassey (falls into oblivion)

Omg I can so see why you listen to this Luna! It is so... *Falls into the ether* Oh hay Mark Sombra!

It depends on my mood and what I'm doing.

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Discord,

Have you ever been in a Food Fight?

Celestia,

Have you ever stoped a Food Fight at the School for Gifted Unicorns?

Luna,

Do you still appear as a shadow on the moon sometimes, like the time when you helped Scootaloo?

Starswirl,

How're you keeping yourself busy in Canderlot?

Numerous times.

I don't remember any food fights there. There were some magic fights though that I did stop.

Yes, I like to make a good entrance.

I'm glad you ask. I'm conducting some important research. In the capsule where I found the future princesses, there were also some crystal-like objects. Some of them I identified as "seeds" (which is a different story), but the others were a complete mystery to me. It turns out they survived until today, and were kept at my museum. Now we know they probably contain information, and we hope to construct a device that will be able to recover it.

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Numerous times.

I don't remember any food fights there. There were some magic fights though that I did stop.

Yes, I like to make a good entrance.

I'm glad you ask. I'm conducting some important research. In the capsule where I found the future princesses, there were also some crystal-like objects. Some of them I identified as "seeds" (which is a different story), but the others were a complete mystery to me. It turns out they survived until today, and were kept at my museum. Now we know they probably contain information, and we hope to construct a device that will be able to recover it.

1. How many Food Fights have you started?

2. I see. Hope Twilight wasn't part of it, was she?

3. That's cool. How often do you do it?

4. Wow, that's a lot. Still writing letters to Twilight and Spike?

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Celestia and Luna, have you seen the musical called Hamilton? It's awesomely great. It's in my world though but if you can find a way to bring it to Equestria, I think the ponies might love it! :-) 

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

1. How many Food Fights have you started?

2. I see. Hope Twilight wasn't part of it, was she?

3. That's cool. How often do you do it?

4. Wow, that's a lot. Still writing letters to Twilight and Spike?

1. Too many to count. And I can make them extra fun by making the food fight by itself!

2. Absolutely not, Twilight was always well-behaved and diligent.

3. Whenever the circumstances allow it.

4. There's no need, because I'm with them in Canterlot.

14 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Yikes... I mean at least you look like you are having fun :P 

Anyway, Solar Sisters from another Solar system. Have you ever tried to flap into space at all? I mean beyond the moon. 

The problem is, our magic can't do it, and the required technology doesn't exist yet.

14 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Hey, Celestia and Luna, have you seen the musical called Hamilton? It's awesomely great. It's in my world though but if you can find a way to bring it to Equestria, I think the ponies might love it! :-) 

I think we have our version of it at Bridleway. I'll make sure we see it after the lockdown. [OOC: Any ideas about the name of the ponified version?]

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

1. Too many to count. And I can make them extra fun by making the food fight by itself!

2. Absolutely not, Twilight was always well-behaved and diligent.

3. Whenever the circumstances allow it.

4. There's no need, because I'm with them in Canterlot.

1. I see.

2. That's good, you must be proud of that, are you?

3. I see. Do you catch Twilight and Spike on the balcony in Canderlot and you reflect on the moon to say hi?

4. Oh right, I forgot. That's a big project you're working on. Are you and Twilight going over your Friendship notes you've taken during your travels?

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, PawelS said:

[OOC: Any ideas about the name of the ponified version?]

[OOC: I guess it would be Twilight or something since I think  a pony version of Hamilton could've started from the birth of Twi through her becoming a ruler of Equestria and yes that includes the events from FiM seasons 1-9 and her going to human world in some EQG movies

Ok, I think i took it a little too far guess. :lie:

What do you think of it though? Is it little too far or something?]

• Brohoof 1

On 1/11/2021 at 7:42 PM, Brainstorm said:

1. I see.

2. That's good, you must be proud of that, are you?

3. I see. Do you catch Twilight and Spike on the balcony in Canderlot and you reflect on the moon to say hi?

4. Oh right, I forgot. That's a big project you're working on. Are you and Twilight going over your Friendship notes you've taken during your travels?

2. Of course I am.

3. Yes, I did it a few times.

4. Twilight is writing a book about the magic of friendship, and she uses my notes as one of the source materials.

On 1/11/2021 at 8:46 PM, abrony-mouse said:

That's a shame your majesties :( If you had the technology, would you go? 

We probably would, especially if there's a chance to find our home planet.

But we wouldn't go there permanently, we spent nearly our entire lives in Equestria, and we love it too much to leave it.

14 hours ago, raykv423 said:

[OOC: I guess it would be Twilight or something since I think  a pony version of Hamilton could've started from the birth of Twi through her becoming a ruler of Equestria and yes that includes the events from FiM seasons 1-9 and her going to human world in some EQG movies

Ok, I think i took it a little too far guess. :lie:

What do you think of it though? Is it little too far or something?]

[OOC: I think it should be "Sparkle" since it's her last name. I even found a picture for this.]

1148197.png

14 minutes ago, PawelS said:

2. Of course I am.

4. Twilight is writing a book about the magic of friendship, and she uses my notes as one of the source materials.

We probably would, especially if there's a chance to find our home planet.

But we wouldn't go there permanently, we spent nearly our entire lives in Equestria, and we love it too much to leave it.

[OOC: I think it should be "Sparkle" since it's her last name. I even found a picture for this.]

1148197.png

[OOC: Well, I absolutely love it! who's the artist?]

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

2. Of course I am.

2. Cool.

3. That's good. Does that cheer them up a little?

4. That's good. Did she show you the Dragon Book she's working on?

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

A question to you both. Have you ever been crystallised by the crystal heart? If so, was the experience sparklerific? Or more crystal-fabulous?

Yes, we have.

Spoiler

2026685.gif

The words you used are something Pinkie and Rarity would say. For me it was just an exhilarating experience.

I'd say blissful.

16 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

2. Cool.

3. That's good. Does that cheer them up a little?

4. That's good. Did she show you the Dragon Book she's working on?

3. I don't think they needed cheering up, but it did make them smile.

4. Yes, she already finished that book.

• Brohoof 1

Speaking of crystals extra'Tiaestrial. What was up with Sunset? I heard she is a lot nicer now. How did you lose her? Did you ever reconcile with that firey mare?

(OOC: was watching the crystal ep :P thought they must've but totally forgot which. Also I have no regrets about the terrible pun on Tia's name :3)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
35 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Speaking of crystals extra'Tiaestrial. What was up with Sunset? I heard she is a lot nicer now. How did you lose her? Did you ever reconcile with that firey mare?

(OOC: was watching the crystal ep :P thought they must've but totally forgot which. Also I have no regrets about the terrible pun on Tia's name :3)

It was my fault! I didn't know how to teach her about friendship properly. I used that experience to be a better teacher for Twilight. And yes, I did reconcile with her.

(OOC: See this amazing animation that shows how Celestia "lost" Sunset. The reconciliation happened in "Forgotten Friendship.")

Edited by PawelS

(OOC: that was incredible! The HBO of pony animations :) Stopped watching EQG after the movies. But will give that a look.)

*gives 'Tia a hug* :( Glad you reconciled. Ever been through to the mirror world yourself. Try out these hands that Sunset is always going on about :P

• Brohoof 2