Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Alien Celestia and Luna feat. Star Swirl the Bearded

Silly Druid

21 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

4. Did you get a chance to read Twilight's Dragon Book?

I did. it contains a lot of interesting information that was unknown to ponies in the old times.

• Brohoof 1

Discord, you ever own a smartphone? :Daydreaming:

[OOC: Is it just me or did I seriously imagine Discord getting Facebook? And it's gonna sound dumb but is it possible for ponies in Equestria to get electronics and social media?]

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Discord, you ever own a smartphone? :Daydreaming:

[OOC: Is it just me or did I seriously imagine Discord getting Facebook? And it's gonna sound dumb but is it possible for ponies in Equestria to get electronics and social media?]

Why would I need such a thing? I can do anything your dumb phones can and more using my powers alone.

[OOC: They have all this in Pony Life, but I don't like it, and I don't consider it canon for the purposes of this thread.]

Edited by PawelS

5 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool. Which chapter did you like the most?

The one about Bloodstone Scepter and the competition to choose a new Dragon Lord.

1 hour ago, abrony-mouse said:

A question for Discord now. Your Chaosness! Did you know the smooze before you were reformed? Did you choose him as a gala partner because nopony can stop him?

Good ol' Smoozinator has been my friend for a very long time! And I see what you did there.

1 hour ago, raykv423 said:

So Luna and Celestia, what have you been up to these days now you're retired?

Most of the time we're in the Silver Shoals retirement community. It's a really nice place with many interesting activities possible.

We also used to travel a lot, sadly it's not possible now.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, abrony-mouse said:

How did you and smoozeface meet anyway? Did you bond over your desire to take over Equestria?

Also have you ever met... a Megan D:

How very G1 of you!

On 1/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Ok this time I'm gonna get you to answer a question Dis to the Cord! 

You gave Tia a bouquet of flowers once. Is she your special some-ponyalien?

Nope, that was an apology for teaming up with Tirek.

21 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool. Was there a chapter about The Molt Effect and Hatching Season?

Yes, the dragon life cycle is quite an interesting topic as well.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, PawelS said:

Nope, that was an apology for teaming up with Tirek.

Yes, the dragon life cycle is quite an interesting topic as well.

*narrow eyes* I don't know - you do seem to have a thing for ponies.

Anyway, Celestia and Luna, did you try to befriend Discord the first time you met him? I know things went wrong and got all stony after then. 

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Did she mention, some of her notes are from when she and Celestia was raising Spike?

Some of the information in the book comes from raising Spike, but Twilight consulted it with Ember to find out which things are specific to Spike, and which apply to all dragons. Spike is a special case after all, because he was raised by ponies, outside of the dragon natural habitat, and also he is magically altered, to be able to use his dragon breath to send scrolls.

12 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

*narrow eyes* I don't know - you do seem to have a thing for ponies.

Anyway, Celestia and Luna, did you try to befriend Discord the first time you met him? I know things went wrong and got all stony after then. 

Well yes, that's what we always do when we meet someone new. But he was just making fun of us and didn't want to coexist peacefully.

Ok, related question... was there anything from that first encounter with Discord that made you think that the Mane 6 and Fluttershy could reform him? Or was it just an educated hope when you sent them to restore him to his Discordant self?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, PawelS said:

Some of the information in the book comes from raising Spike, but Twilight consulted it with Ember to find out which things are specific to Spike, and which apply to all dragons. Spike is a special case after all, because he was raised by ponies, outside of the dragon natural habitat, and also he is magically altered, to be able to use his dragon breath to send scrolls.

I see. That's good Twilight consulted with Ember.

Yes, Spike is a special case.

What do you mean by Magically Altered?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Ok, related question... was there anything from that first encounter with Discord that made you think that the Mane 6 and Fluttershy could reform him? Or was it just an educated hope when you sent them to restore him to his Discordant self?

It was the way they used the Elements of Harmony to bring back Luna. All I could do was to banish her, but they could do more. They reformed her, bringing back my beloved little sister.

Aww...

So I figured out they could do more to Discord too. At first they turned him to stone just like us, but I gave them another chance. And I knew it was Fluttershy who could do it, because she is so compassionate, calm and caring... she has everything Discord needs to make his life complete.

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. That's good Twilight consulted with Ember.

Yes, Spike is a special case.

What do you mean by Magically Altered?

Since I'm responsible for this, let me explain. When taking a student, I need an effective method of communication, because the post office is slow and often unreliable. In case of Sunset Shimmer it was the magical books, but with Twilight I had another idea. I was going to give her Spike to take care of, so I decided to cast a spell on him that would enable him to send scrolls. We don't know for sure, but theoretically this spell can have some side effects, making Spike different from other dragons.

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, PawelS said:

Since I'm responsible for this, let me explain. When taking a student, I need an effective method of communication, because the post office is slow and often unreliable. In case of Sunset Shimmer it was the magical books, but with Twilight I had another idea. I was going to give her Spike to take care of, so I decided to cast a spell on him that would enable him to send scrolls. We don't know for sure, but theoretically this spell can have some side effects, making Spike different from other dragons.

I see.

Speaking of Sunset Shimmer, have you heard from her?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I see.

Speaking of Sunset Shimmer, have you heard from her?

Yes, she and her friends graduated from high school recently.

(OOC: Please don't ask any detailed questions about the Equestria Girls here.)

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, PawelS said:

Yes, she and her friends graduated from high school recently.

(OOC: Please don't ask any detailed questions about the Equestria Girls here.)

I see. How's she holding up during the pandemic?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. How's she holding up during the pandemic?

I'm not sure if there is a pandemic in her world, Twilight is closer with her so she should know.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't ever think Spike was "magically altered" to send scrolls; I just figured that was a natural dragon breath ability. Perhaps Spike is the only dragon who bothers to use it or who bothered to learn it. After all, the other dragons can just fly wherever and whenever they want to deliver a message. Also, Spike grew up living with a bookworm who was always studying magic; it would make sense for him to also develop magic talents because of who he lives with. 

(ooc: I've not read the comics or the newest stuff. If my opinions don't match that, that's why.)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, DJSuits said:

I didn't ever think Spike was "magically altered" to send scrolls; I just figured that was a natural dragon breath ability. Perhaps Spike is the only dragon who bothers to use it or who bothered to learn it. After all, the other dragons can just fly wherever and whenever they want to deliver a message. Also, Spike grew up living with a bookworm who was always studying magic; it would make sense for him to also develop magic talents because of who he lives with. 

(ooc: I've not read the comics or the newest stuff. If my opinions don't match that, that's why.)

(OOC: It's not based on comics or anything, it's just my headcanon.)

• Brohoof 1