Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Alien Celestia and Luna feat. Star Swirl the Bearded

Silly Druid

Ah, hello, Celestia, Luna and Star Swirl the Bearded, I'm Ray, I'm from Earth and I do have some questions.

1) Luna, In my world (which is Earth), in Spanish, Luna means "Moon". Seems quite fitting, don't you think? :mlp_smug:

2) Celestia, if you didn't do some duties as a Princess, did you get a free time or something? For some reason, I can imagine you playing video games, heh heh (if you don't know what's a video game, it's like game except in a electronic form) 

3) Star Swirl, I can't help but admire your awesome looking beard, since your last name "The Bearded" is quite fitting, heh heh.

4) For all of them, currently, there's a virus pandemic in my world. If there's a virus outbreak in Equestria, I would like to say stay safe and be careful.

(OOC: I'm surprised you do this. You seem like a good roleplayer. Btw, have you seen Turnabout Storm? I actually enjoy seeing it. And it's gonna sound crazy, but is Equestria have a pandemic outbreak like in real life in your headcanon or something? I don't know if Equestria does have events that are mirrored to real life events, like the pandemic for example)  

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

On 4/1/2020 at 4:39 AM, PawelS said:

small.png

Greetings, fellow forummers! Your favorite Draconequus is here! I, Discord, the Lord of Chaos and Disharmony, decided to grace this thread with my blessed presence. Since you already know the origins of Celestia and Luna, let me tell you a much more interesting story: about the beginnings of yours truly.

I woke up one afternoon (waking up in the morning is too mainstream), and something occurred to me: How fun it would be to actually exist. How much beautiful chaos I could cause! So I went back in time, and created myself. You wouldn't believe what a cute little baby Draconequus I was! I stayed with my younger self for some time, to raise me and teach me all my abilities, and then returned to later times. I was right, I tell you. Existence is fun!

And that's how Discord was made. It doesn't make any sense, you say? Well, you know what I think about "making sense"... Anyway, if you have any questions to me, don't hesitate to ask them!

Ah Discord, it's great (maybe?) to see you.

So....Discord, are you aware that there's a app named after you? :eager: 

[OOC: I hope you get this part

So...Discord, are you aware that there's a app named after you?

, heh heh :adorkable:;):P]

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Ah, hello, Celestia, Luna and Star Swirl the Bearded, I'm Ray, I'm from Earth and I do have some questions.

1) Luna, In my world (which is Earth), in Spanish, Luna means "Moon". Seems quite fitting, don't you think? :mlp_smug:

2) Celestia, if you didn't do some duties as a Princess, did you get a free time or something? For some reason, I can imagine you playing video games, heh heh (if you don't know what's a video game, it's like game except in a electronic form) 

3) Star Swirl, I can't help but admire your awesome looking beard, since your last name "The Bearded" is quite fitting, heh heh.

4) For all of them, currently, there's a virus pandemic in my world. If there's a virus outbreak in Equestria, I would like to say stay safe and be careful? 

(OOC: I'm surprised you do this. You seem like a good roleplayer. Btw, have you seen Turnabout Storm? I actually enjoy seeing it. And it's gonna sound crazy, but is Equestria have a pandemic outbreak like in real life in your headcanon or something? I don't know if Equestria does have events that are mirrored to real life events, like the pandemic for example)  

1) In our world it's a word from Old Ponish, which also means "Moon". Actually the names "Celestia" and "Luna" were used before us, for the fictional alicorns that appeared in old legends, and on the Equestrian flag. Star Swirl made us look similar to these alicorns, so he used their names as well.

[OOC: How I see it is that the pony language is actually very different from ours, and what we get in the show is a translation, and the names are changed too, to make them more "compatible" with our language. It's like in Tolkien's works, where the word "Hobbit", for example, is not what is actually used in-universe (which is "Kuduk").]

2) I think Luna would be more into this, I prefer to do some exciting things in real life, like extreme sports.

3) Thank you, it takes some effort to maintain it in a good shape.

[OOC: Thanks, actually I'm also in an RP at this forum ("The Town that Friendship Forgot") and it's tons of fun!

Since joining the fandom at the beginning of 2017, I liked reading the ask threads (other than here, there are some good ones from many years ago at the My Little Investigations forum), and I asked some questions in them, but I didn't think I had the skills to make one myself. But after seeing "Frenemies" I was so impressed with the villains that I thought there must be an ask thread for them, and since no one else did it, I decided to give it a try. I liked answering these questions, so I made some more threads.)

I haven't seen Turnabout Storm (or Ace Attorney for that matter).

As for pandemic in the pony world, I think it's @Brainstorm's idea, who started asking questions about it in some ask threads (including mine), and I went with the flow. Also sorry for not answering question 4, but for me it looks more like a statement than a question.]

3 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Ah Discord, it's great (maybe?) to see you.

So....Discord, are you aware that there's a app named after you? :eager: 

[OOC: I hope you get this part

, heh heh :adorkable:;):P]

Of course humans would want to name things after me, the most glorious (and handsome) being in the whole multiverse!

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, PawelS said:

1) In our world it's a word from Old Ponish, which also means "moon". Actually the names "Celestia" and "Luna" were used before us, for the fictional alicorns that appeared in old legends, and on the Equestrian flag. Star Swirl made us look similar to these alicorns, so he used their names as well.

[OOC: How I see it is that the pony language is actually very different from ours, and what we get in the show is a translation, and the names are changed too, to make them more "compatible" with our language. It's like in Tolkien's works, where the word "Hobbit", for example, is not what is actually used in-universe (which is "Kuduk").]

2) I think Luna would be more into this, I prefer to do some exciting things in real life, like extreme sports.

3) Thank you, it takes some effort to maintain it in a good shape.

[OOC: Thanks, actually I'm also in an RP at this forum ("The Town that Friendship Forgot") and it's tons of fun!

Since joining the fandom at the beginning of 2017, I liked reading the ask threads (other than here, there are some good ones from many years ago at the My Little Investigations forum), but I didn't think I had the skills to make one myself. But after seeing "Frenemies" I was so impressed with the villains that I thought there must be an ask thread for them, and since no one else did it, I decided to give it a try. I liked answering these questions, so I made some more threads.)

I haven't seen Turnabout Storm (or Ace Attorney for that matter).

As for pandemic in the pony world, I think it's @Brainstorm's idea, who started asking questions about it in some ask threads (including mine), and I went with the flow. Also sorry for not answering question 4, but for me it looks more like a statement than a question.]

Of course humans would want to name things after me, the most glorious (and handsome) being in the whole multiverse!

So...

1) Discord, what are you doing now? And please tell me if you're playing Ogres and Oubliettes. :adorkable: And drinking tea 95 times a day.

2) Celestia and Luna, correct me if I am wrong but if you're retired, then I would probably recommend starting a rock n roll band or something lol. I can imagine both of you playing a guitar :mlp_icwudt:

3) Star Swirl, about the attire.....how did you get it and how did you came up with it?

4) For all of them, how's quarantine during the pandemic? And how you holding you up now? 

5) Btw, how's Twilight? Tell her I said hi. :-) 

[OOC: For question 4 I made, The question mark at the end is a typo I accidentally made. Sorry. :lie: 

And no worries, it's all good, chief :-)

As for Turnabout Storm, you should watch it. it's on YouTube and it is great watching it. :pinkie: ]

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

Discord, have you ever encountered a being known as Q? If not, I suggest you be careful around Q, as Q is just as much of a trixter as you are.  You're likely to either become worst enemies or best friends. It seems like a coin toss, but knowing you, the coin is likely to stand on end.

Starswirl, have you been to other dimensions, such as on the other side of Twilight's portal? If so, how many times?

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, raykv423 said:

So...

1) Discord, what are you doing now? And please tell me if you're playing Ogres and Oubliettes. :adorkable: And drinking tea 95 times a day.

2) Celestia and Luna, correct me if I am wrong but if you're retired, then I would probably recommend starting a rock n roll band or something lol. I can imagine both of you playing a guitar :mlp_icwudt:

3) Star Swirl, about the attire.....how did you get it and how did you came up with it?

4) For all of them, how's quarantine during the pandemic? And how you holding you up now? 

5) Btw, how's Twilight? Tell her I said hi. :-) 

[OOC: For question 4 I made, The question mark at the end is a typo I accidentally made. Sorry. :lie: 

And no worries, it's all good, chief :-)

As for Turnabout Storm, you should watch it. it's on YouTube and it is great watching it. :pinkie: ]

1) I'm answering your question. And I will not say what you want me to say, thankyouverymuch.

2) I'm afraid I have as much talent for music as for acting.

I prefer to play banjo.

3) This kind of outfit was typical for wizards of my era. No special story here, I just ordered it from a tailor.

4) It's hard, but we'll manage.

5) She is very worried about the whole ponydemic situation, hopefully it will end soon.

[OOC: I checked Turnabout Storm and it looks interesting, will watch it.]

7 hours ago, DJSuits said:

Discord, have you ever encountered a being known as Q? If not, I suggest you be careful around Q, as Q is just as much of a trixter as you are.  You're likely to either become worst enemies or best friends. It seems like a coin toss, but knowing you, the coin is likely to stand on end.

Starswirl, have you been to other dimensions, such as on the other side of Twilight's portal? If so, how many times?

1) I am Q, silly!

2) I made numerous visits to other dimensions, too many to count.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, PawelS said:

She is very worried about the whole ponydemic situation, hopefully it will end soon.

:-( Awww, hope Twi and her friends are okay. We'll get through this.

Anyways....

1) Celestia and Luna, how's Cadence, Shining Armor and Flurry Heart? I hope they're doing well and staying safe during these hard times. Tell him I said hello there and of course I would recommend them listen to AC/DC lol.

2) Discord, how's Fluttershy? Hope she's doing okay. 

3) Star Swirl, what's your favorite meal? 

[OOC: Crazy as it sounds but is MLP EQG canon in this thread? Just wondering.]

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, raykv423 said:

:-( Awww, hope Twi and her friends are okay. We'll get through this.

Anyways....

1) Celestia and Luna, how's Cadence, Shining Armor and Flurry Heart? I hope they're doing well and staying safe during these hard times. Tell him I said hello there and of course I would recommend them listen to AC/DC lol.

2) Discord, how's Fluttershy? Hope she's doing okay. 

3) Star Swirl, what's your favorite meal? 

[OOC: Crazy as it sounds but is MLP EQG canon in this thread? Just wondering.]

1) They're OK. The Crystal Ponies seem to be more resistant to diseases than the rest of population, so there are less ill ponies there.

I don't think they're into this kind of music, maybe Flurry when she grows up.

2) My dearest Shutterfly I mean Fluttershy is feeling well. Animals don't spread the virus, so she is allowed to meet as many of them as she likes. Also she helps Meadowbrook and Zecora with working on a cure to the ponydemic. By the way, in case you're wondering, I had absolutely nothing to do with starting it.

3) Anything that has oats in it.

[OOC: It is.]

• Brohoof 1

On 12/23/2020 at 1:26 PM, PawelS said:

1) They're OK. The Crystal Ponies seem to be more resistant to diseases than the rest of population, so there are less ill ponies there.

I don't think they're into this kind of music, maybe Flurry when she grows up.

2) My dearest Shutterfly I mean Fluttershy is feeling well. Animals don't spread the virus, so she is allowed to meet as many of them as she likes. Also she helps Meadowbrook and Zecora with working on a cure to the ponydemic. By the way, in case you're wondering, I had absolutely nothing to do with starting it.

3) Anything that has oats in it.

[OOC: It is.]

Celestia, you still on good terms with Sunset Shimmer, right? I wonder if you still kept in touch with her. 

Discord, you know the man that goes by the name of John De Lancie? He stole your identity and your name and he's pretending to be you. [OOC: Heh heh, I broke the fourth wall here. :toldya:]

Luna, have you ever ever listened to The Who, and their song Baba O'Riley? They're very good.

Star Swirl, what kind of music did you enjoy listening to?

[OOC: Flurry Heart listening to AC/DC, that'll be a day lol. I can imagine her head banging.

Also, I'm surprised Celestia and Luna even knew what's AC/DC and rock music is. I thought they (or you, in that matter lol, since your RPing them) gonna say what are they. Did you just incorporate real life bands like Metallica, The Who, Gun N Roses, etc and rock n roll, country, hard rock, heavy metal music, and any other music in the pony world? Wow, you mixed real life and pony world together. Great minds think alike, man.] 

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

Speaking of food, Starswirl, are there any meals you and the other heroes really enjoyed back before you went to Limbo? I mean ones that aren't typically found in modern-day Equestria, due to changes in gourmet over the years, and stuff like that. 

• Brohoof 2

On 12/23/2020 at 8:43 PM, raykv423 said:

Celestia, you still on good terms with Sunset Shimmer, right? I wonder if you still kept in touch with her. 

Discord, you know the man that goes by the name of John De Lancie? He stole your identity and your name and he's pretending to be you. [OOC: Heh heh, I broke the fourth wall here. :toldya:]

Luna, have you ever ever listened to The Who, and their song Baba O'Riley? They're very good.

Star Swirl, what kind of music did you enjoy listening to?

[OOC: Flurry Heart listening to AC/DC, that'll be a day lol. I can imagine her head banging lol. 

Also, I'm surprised Celestia and Luna even knew what's AC/DC and rock music is. I thought they (or you, in that matter lol, since your RPing them) gonna say what are they. Did you just incorporate real life bands like Metallica, The Who, Gun N Roses, etc and rock n roll, country, hard rock, heavy metal music, and any other music in the pony world? Wow, you mixed real life and pony world together. Great minds think alike, man.] 

1. It's mostly Twilight who contacts her, using the enchanted books, but I'm on good terms with her as well, everything is fine between us since our reunion.

2. You got it all wrong! It's the same as with Q, we are the same person! It may be a shocking discovery to you, but I'm able to have multiple identities over different universes.

3. Let me see if I can find it in that 'internet' thing of yours... (after listening) That's a good one indeed.

4. I enjoy classical music, so far I'm not into the newer genres that appeared when I was in limbo. (The comic that says I invented new genres of music is wrong.) [OOC: He's talking about FIENDship is Magic #3, which is inconsistent with the show and newer comics. I assume the comic exists in the pony world too.]

[OOC: I was under impression that you already posted an AC/DC song in this thread, but now I see it was in the Maud Pie/Mudbriar one. So let's say Luna has access to the human internet, as in the case of The Who.

Also, I'm in the process of watching Turnabout Storm, and it's great! Thanks for the recommendation. If I can recommend something myself, it would be d20 Pony. It's kind of similar, as it's presented as a game, not in the form of a video though. And it's still active, so you can suggest what to do next.]

On 12/23/2020 at 9:06 PM, DJSuits said:

Speaking of food, Starswirl, are there any meals you and the other heroes really enjoyed back before you went to Limbo? I mean ones that aren't typically found in modern-day Equestria, due to changes in gourmet over the years, and stuff like that. 

Well, there was that elaborate cake with carrots and edible flowers. We tried to recreate it, but it's not the same, and the original recipe is lost to time. [OOC: You're pushing my creativity to its limits.]

21 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Starswirl,

Before the Pandemic, did Twilight and Spike show you Sugarcube Corner?

I was there, but it weren't Twilight and Spike who showed it to me. It was a certain pink mare who works there, and really wanted to throw a party for all the Pillars after we returned, as she does for all her new friends. Of course we agreed.

Also, there is something we all want to say to you: Happy Hearth's Warming!

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, PawelS said:

I was there, but it weren't Twilight and Spike who showed it to me. It was a certain pink mare who works there, and really wanted to throw a party for all the Pillars after we returned, as she does for all her new friends. Of course we agreed.

Also, there is something we all want to say to you: Happy Hearth's Warming!

That's cool. Guess Pinkie wanted to celebrate you and the Pillars return from Limbo, you agree?

Happy Hearth's Warming.

• Brohoof 2

So Celestia, Luna and Starswirl, and Discord, have you met Leroy Jethro Gibbs (pictured here below)? I know he's a human but if you need some help, if there's a problem, maybe you should get him. Je lives in Human World/Earth but you can get him to Equestria. Trust me, he's a good guy. :-) 

[OOC: Have you seen NCIS? It's a great tv show. Idk if you have it in Europe]

B6204978-88BD-438E-A5E5-27C7BFFC8515.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

On 12/25/2020 at 1:59 AM, Brainstorm said:

That's cool. Guess Pinkie wanted to celebrate you and the Pillars return from Limbo, you agree?

Happy Hearth's Warming.

Yes, that's what she wanted to celebrate. And the fact that we are her new friends.

23 hours ago, raykv423 said:

So Celestia, Luna and Starswirl, and Discord, have you met Leroy Jethro Gibbs (pictured here below)? I know he's a human but if you need some help, if there's a problem, maybe you should get him. Je lives in Human World/Earth but you can get him to Equestria. Trust me, he's a good guy. :-) 

[OOC: Have you seen NCIS? It's a great tv show. Idk if you have it in Europe]

You mean we can summon him, like we summoned Phoenix Wright to defend Rainbow Dash? I will keep that in mind in case there is trouble in Equestria.

[OOC: We have it here, but I haven't seen it. I don't usually watch this kind of stuff.

Also, do you know there is a sequel to Turnabout Storm, called Elements of Justice? I haven't seen it yet, but I hope it's as good as its predecessor. The first case is complete, and they're working on the next one.]

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

Yes, that's what she wanted to celebrate. And the fact that we are her new friends.

You mean we can summon him, like we summoned Phoenix Wright to defend Rainbow Dash? I will keep that in mind in case there is trouble in Equestria.

[OOC: We have it here, but I haven't seen it. I don't usually watch this kind of stuff.

Also, do you know there is a sequel to Turnabout Storm, called Elements of Justice? I haven't seen it yet, but I hope it's as good as its predecessor. The first case is complete, and they're working on the next one.]

[OOC: As for Elements of Justice, YEAH, I enjoy seeing it. I guess it probably better than its prequel. 

AND HOLD UP, PHOENIX WRIGHT ACE ATTORNEY IS ALSO CANON IN THREAD?! You're officially okay in my book. :-D ]

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, PawelS said:

When you returned from Limbo, we're you proud of Celestia and Luna of all they accomplished during your absence?

• Brohoof 1

[OOC @raykv423 I like it so much that I made it canon.]

5 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

When you returned from Limbo, we're you proud of Celestia and Luna of all they accomplished during your absence?

Well, in case of Luna, not all she did is to be proud of... but it turned out well in the end so yes, I'm proud of both of them.

That's a good thing to hear from our former teacher.

Yes, it is. And I learned my lesson.

Anyways......

Celestia and Luna, have you and/or Twilight still kept in touch with Phoenix Wright?

Star Swirl, it's gonna sound crazy but is it 1114 in Equestria? Because I swear, from where I live, it's 2020. How is that even possible?

Discord, what is one thing you absolutely hate? 

[OOC: Also how the heck did you came up with the 1114 year you once mentioned in Ask Maud Pie and Mudbriar thread a while ago? Did you made it up or is it a actual canon year in MLP or something? Then again, not every country/every (fictional) universe even uses Gregorian calendar.]

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Well, in case of Luna, not all she did is to be proud of... but it turned out well in the end so yes, I'm proud of both of them.

That's a good thing to hear from our former teacher.

Yes, it is. And I learned my lesson.

I agree.

Yes, Nightmare Moon wasn't Luna's best moment, but, she learned from her mistake and now she and Celestia are closer than ever.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Anyways......

Celestia and Luna, have you and/or Twilight still kept in touch with Phoenix Wright?

Star Swirl, it's gonna sound crazy but is it 1114 in Equestria? Because I swear, from where I live, it's 2020. How is that even possible?

Discord, what is one thing you absolutely hate? 

[OOC: Also how the heck did you came up with the 1114 year you once mentioned in Ask Maud Pie and Mudbriar thread a while ago? Did you made it up or is it a actual canon year in MLP or something? Then again, not every country/every (fictional) universe even uses Gregorian calendar.]

1. Sometimes we summon him (and his friends) again, when their help is needed.

2. Because we use a different moment in time as year 1 in our calendar, namely the day when Celestia raised the sun for the first time.

[OOC: In the episode "Horse Play" it's Celestia's "ones-versary" (1111 years since she first raised the sun). So if it was in year 1, then at the time of the episode it was year 1112. The episode aired in 2018, so in 2020 it should be year 1114 in Equestria. This assumes that the length of a year and the relative speed of time is the same in both worlds, which doesn't have to be true, so it's just my estimate.]

3. Questions like this. [OOC: Don't take it personally, it's just Discord's way of making a conversation.]

• Brohoof 1