Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Alien Celestia and Luna feat. Star Swirl the Bearded

Silly Druid

23 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Now that's what I am talking about. :-) 

Also...

To Discord, Star Swirl, Celestia, and Luna, have you ever heard something called "The Gibbs Slap" and "The Gibbs Stare"? 

[OOC: I actually love this fanart! Where did you get it? Who's the artist?]

We never heard of the things you mentioned. Our research shows they are related to the human investigator you were posting about earlier.

[OOC: Art source]

4 hours ago, PawelS said:

We never heard of the things you mentioned. Our research shows they are related to the human investigator you were posting about earlier.

Well, Luna, "the Gibbs slap" is the one where you could slap the back of someone's head for several reasons (if someone went off-topic, or does something stupid, etc) and "The Gibbs Stare" is the death glare to scare the heck of people. Sounds crazy, I know but it might come in handy. Plus, the Gibbs slap is probably fun to do lol.

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Starswirl,

Did Celestia told you it was Fluttershy who reformed Discord?

That was one of Celestia's best ideas, I wouldn't have thought of it myself. They give each other what they lack in their lives - Fluttershy gets some excitement and unpredictability, and Discord gains a caring friend.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, PawelS said:

That was one of Celestia's best ideas, I wouldn't have thought of it myself. They give each other what they lack in their lives - Fluttershy gets some excitement and unpredictability, and Discord gains a caring friend.

Yes, they were able to help each other and Discord finds other ways to express his powers. You agree?

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Yes, they were able to help each other and Discord finds other ways to express his powers. You agree?

I can talk for myself, you know. And yes, I'm finding non-evil ways to use my powers, but I must still do it, otherwise I will disappear.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

I can talk for myself, you know. And yes, I'm finding non-evil ways to use my powers, but I must still do it, otherwise I will disappear.

I know Discord, I know. And I'm sure the ponies are aware of this, are they?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

I know Discord, I know. And I'm sure the ponies are aware of this, are they?

I know Fluttershy is aware, others probably too, if she told them.

34 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

You could ask her and see. You agree?

Why would I do it? I have better things to do than making sure ponies know about my weaknesses.

6 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Why would I do it? I have better things to do than making sure ponies know about my weaknesses.

Okay.

Celestia and Luna,

Got any recent scrolls from Twilight and Spike?

• Brohoof 1

Yo, Celestia and Luna, how do you feel about modern technology (Like cell phones, The Internet, Wi-Fi, Facebook, FaceTime, smartphones, computers, Netflix, YouTube, Zoom, etc) in my world? 

[OOC: There's something I has been bugging me. You know the part in Turnabout Storm where Wright somehow manages to get a phone call in Equestria? Now I'm thinking...how is the cell phone reception in Equestria? And does it have to do with magic? I know it's a fictional universe and Equestria doesn't have electronics or any other modern technology but I'm actually wondering about that.] 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay.

Celestia and Luna,

Got any recent scrolls from Twilight and Spike?

Yes, they wish us a happy new year. And they know about this thread, so they extend their wishes to everyone who reads it.

35 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Yo, Celestia and Luna, how do you feel about modern technology (Like cell phones, The Internet, Wi-Fi, Facebook, FaceTime, smartphones, computers, Netflix, YouTube, Zoom, etc) in my world? 

[OOC: There's something I has been bugging me. You know the part in Turnabout Storm where Wright somehow manages to get a phone call in Equestria? Now I'm thinking...how is the cell phone reception in Equestria? And does it have to do with magic? I know it's a fictional universe and Equestria doesn't have electronics or any other modern technology but I'm actually wondering about that.] 

We tested one of these things. It didn't end well. [OOC: Ignore the first panel.]

[OOC: If I remember correctly, a pony tried to send him a mental message using magic, and somehow it manifested as a phone call. This can lead to some interesting theories about the interaction of magic and technology.]

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, PawelS said:

Yes, they wish us a happy new year. And they know about this thread, so they extend their wishes to everyone who reads it.

That's good.

How're they holding up?

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

That's good.

How're they holding up?

They are good. They are working on organizing the distribution of the cure to the virus, so we should be able to stop the ponydemic in the coming months.

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, PawelS said:

They are good. They are working on organizing the distribution of the cure to the virus, so we should be able to stop the ponydemic in the coming months.

Oh, I see.

Anyword from Meadowbroke and Zecora?

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Discord, are you aware that there's some rumors that you have some sort of a crush on Fluttershy? 

Where did you hear that?

22 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Oh, I see.

Anyword from Meadowbroke and Zecora?

They already have the cure, but they are still doing some research to check if there are any side effects.

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Then tell your "birdie" that spreading rumors is bad.

All right, if you say so, Discord.

Anyways, Star Swirl, have you read a book called Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury? It's my favorite book of all time. 

[OOC: Wow, I guess MLP Forums is still in a process of updating their new look. 

Btw, have you actually read Harry Potter and Fahrenheit 451?  I decided to start reading Harry Potter and of course, it's true Fahrenheit 451 is my favorite book.

Oh my god, I'm like Twilight, am I? 😂

In all seriousness, though, I wonder if Twilight would enjoy Harry Potter books and movies]

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

All right, if you say so, Discord.

Anyways, Star Swirl, have you read a book called Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury? It's my favorite book of all time. 

[OOC: Wow, I guess MLP Forums is still in a process of updating their new look. 

Btw, have you actually read Harry Potter and Fahrenheit 451?  I decided to start reading Harry Potter and of course, it's true Fahrenheit 451 is my favorite book.

Oh my god, I'm like Twilight, am I? 😂

In all seriousness, though, I wonder if Twilight would enjoy Harry Potter books and movies]

I have not, let me find some information about it... So it's a world where all books are outlawed? It would be a terrible thing if it really happened, I'm sure Twilight would be outraged...

[OOC: I did read all the Harry Potter books, and I've seen the movies (I mean the main series, there are some new things lately which I haven't read/seen). I think Twilight would enjoy them, especially because there is a character there that is quite similar to her in personality (I mean Hermione, of course.)

I didn't read Fahrenheit 451, but perhaps I should, the description sounds quite interesting.]

15 minutes ago, PawelS said:

I have not, let me find some information about it... So it's a world where all books are outlawed? It would be a terrible thing if it really happened, I'm sure Twilight would be outraged...

Unfortunately, this happens in my world.....sort of. Some schools, libraries and places banned some books that have deemed...."bad influence" and "not suitable". 

Fortunately, books aren't completely outlawed in my world, thank God for that. 

But I'm pretty sure that there are some countries in my world that have banned some books or worse, entirely completely outlaw books, and unfortunately, of course, entertainment, too but I honestly don't know; it's just my guess.

15 minutes ago, PawelS said:

I didn't read Fahrenheit 451, but perhaps I should, the description sounds quite interesting.]

[OOC: It is. It's a dang good book. Idk if you have that book in Poland though.] 

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, PawelS said:

They already have the cure, but they are still doing some research to check if there are any side effects.

I see. Well, Meadowbroke and Zecora deserves a big thanks for all their hard work, you all agree?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. Well, Meadowbroke and Zecora deserves a big thanks for all their hard work, you all agree?

Of course. As I said earlier, I'm sure Pinkie Pie will organize a big party for them when all this is over.

And for all who helped them, including Fluttershy, Nurse Redheart, and others.