Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Destroy the pic

StargazerDC

Everytime you download and re-upload a picture it loses its quality, that's because the servers tend to save as much space as possible so the picture gets compressed each time.
While I know for sure this is true for social networks, I really don't know if it works here too, so let's find out! Download this picture from the last person who posted it and reupload it.

Artist:magnaluna
blood_luna_by_magnaluna_db4a2b3-fullview

Edited by StargazerDC
  • Brohoof 1

I think we they say lose quality they mean like a couple pixels max per upload, this might take a while boys! 

imageproxy.jpg

24 minutes ago, Osoka_Topez said:

wait so do l upload and re-upload any picture and then it becomes low quality without doing anything? 

Nope download the picture he posted and then repost it to see if it loses quality over time as more people download the image he posted and repost it here. 

• Brohoof 3

Also as a common sense thing you cant use the same downloaded imaged over and over again, you have to re download this image everytime or it defeats the purpose. 

imageproxy.jpeg.5300180311d17d339a30f52bc3ca9191.jpg

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Also as a common sense thing you cant use the same downloaded imaged over and over again, you have to re download this image everytime or it defeats the purpose.

exactly.

You have to download multiple times if you're playing more than once. Just erase it from your device after you re-uploaded it to save space and make sure not to upload the same pic twice.

imageproxy.jpeg.5300180311d17d339a30f52bc3ca9191.jpg.d13c18eea6889533f7d90d3879b83716.jpg

• 2 months later...