Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey!

Beethoven__

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it through Poniverse, since it's connected to pony.fm

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Back in 2011, the show was in its infancy. Youtube was chock full of videos about it. It had to have been around August of that year that I watched it, and fell in love.

hey! i'm Beethoven. i've probably been around this fandom a fair bit more than a lot of you, but i found this site for the first time! i found the community because someone referred pony.fm to me, and i ended up finding this as a result! oh, i remember being in livestream chats for hours listening to all the good music this fandom put out at the time... i guess it turned in on itself, instead of serving content even to youtube! maybe the fandom is more alive than i thought. glad to be here, though!

• Brohoof 5

Hello hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I joined pretty late (March 2015), so I missed many things, but still, I miss the good old days.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Beethoven, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae, I love Octavia and drinking tea excessively!

I hope to see you around and that your stay is an enjoyable one! There are a fair number of us from the 2011 days of the fandom. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums, @Beethoven__! Yea, something started happening to the fandom in 2013, that changed things for the worse. But before that, it was crazy fun! Let's hope we can keep it somewhat fun nowadays as well!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums @Beethoven__!

Hope you enjoy your time here~

I dont really know if I agree to the whole "the fandom got worse after 2012 - 2013 argument" (even if I was barely a brony up until recently), but yeah, the old days were the best~