Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times a day?

DubWolf

You can answer how many times you do X a day. Whether or not you want to tell anyone what X is is up to you :wacko: . Or in terms of hours.

I’d say once for this task.

Edited by WWolf

Well I sneeze at least 5-10 times a day, usually when I'm outside with the sun out. Maybe I'm photosensitive? :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

I think about how much I hate (some) people at least every second of my life.

I drink anywhere from five to twenty five cups of tea every day! It's a bit much I think, but it brings me a lot of happiness, so I justify it that way, as an investment into a positive mentality. :squee:

• 8 months later...
On 1/3/2020 at 4:03 AM, Odyssey said:

Well I sneeze at least 5-10 times a day, usually when I'm outside with the sun out. Maybe I'm photosensitive? :wacko:

Me too! I can't look anywhere near the sun without sneezing...apparently it can be a genetic thing?? Kinda weird thing to pass on, if you ask me:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ToastedScone said:

Me too! I can't look anywhere near the sun without sneezing...apparently it can be a genetic thing?? Kinda weird thing to pass on, if you ask me:ButtercupLaugh:

Speaking of genetics, I probably also inherited it from my parents. Both my dad and mum sneeze a lot, lol

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...