Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think heaven and hell is like?

Muffinnz

What do you think heaven and hell is like?

I think heaven is what ever you will want it to be, like lucid dream except it will feel more real

Sometimes I believe that once you die your conscious is just a " peice of fabric" that disintegrates away into oblivion

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know, I'd like to believe something exists though for hell, i'm not sure. Life feels like hell most of the times..
though i'd like to think there's a heaven where everyone goes to that is filled with dreams and things you would of wanted to do but never could in life.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Well i would wish for heaven to be a Paradise, even though i would be disappointed if they would just be humans, because then that would mean there is no other life in the entire universe except for us. I would wish that this Paradise is Closer to a Fantasy World, where anyone can be whatever they want, as some sort of reward, for Souls that managed to endure their life, with being as good as they can. So there should be diversity, mutliple Wonderful places and of Course it should be peaceful. Fights would only be allowed, if all of the Participants agree to it with their free will.

So it would basically be a way better Earth, like in a Dream.

I imagine hell to be either like Silent Hill, or the typical firely representation, with Demons and the sorts. But i believe that there would also be more darker and emptier places, for bad Souls to just endure their punishment in an endless nothingness. So basically there would be multiple Areas, depending on your sins. And depending on your sins, you could still get outer their if your punishment is over, to get a second Chance. So that Hell, for some People, could be an opportunity to prove that they have learned their lesson and will do better in their next live, which than would Play out on Earth again.

If Heaven and Hell would Exits at least. Otherwise Nothing will happen i assume.

Edited by Pinkamena Mendeline
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I think those are imaginary places. But if they existed, I’d like them to be just like it’s shown on South Park: Hell’s a fun place with parties and random musical numbers, and Heaven’s occupied by Mormons (and Saddam Hussein, who is punished by having to spend the eternity with Mormons).

• Brohoof 1

Pretty horrible, honestly. You're either being tormented eternally, or eternally worshiping a god who's content with tormenting his non-worshipers eternally. One is torture, the other is slavery. Neither sound really appealing.

Personally I hope they're both just fabrications of ancient peoples' minds, and that when I die, I'll just cease to exist.

• Brohoof 2

If they existed (which I'm quite sure they more than likely don't), they'd both be horrible places and frankly I'm not even sure which sounds worse. I'd much rather be in limbo than either of the H's.

Edited by Dustlicious2020

For anyone that believes (not me), I hope that heaven is a fantastic place that will forever be fantastic, and I hope you all will go there!

Even I am starting to think that hell, or the concept of hell does not really add up. Most people, by mistake, would end up there, especially the longer they live. Only people that didn't live for more than a second, would be safe from hell. It doesn't add up. Why be punished for living and learning? Why be rewarded for not existing.
But if hell existed, it would probably be a lot of pain, all the time, forever?

• Brohoof 1

I'm echoing some other responses here, but I don't believe either heaven or hell actually exist. The concept of oblivion seems more conceivable to me than an eternity of perception, whether you are perceiving a reward or punishment. Either one would have to get stupendously boring over the span of eternity. Personally, I hope for reincarnation, but that seems more like wishful thinking than a realistic life-after-death possibility. One thing is for sure, we're all going to find out eventually.

• Brohoof 2

Unbearable to think about the latter. It challenges my willingness to faith. I know too much....

Sure the former is very nice and those who go there deserve it, but it coexists with that which.... yes.

• Brohoof 1

I don't believe in either, really, but I think Hell would be a place where you're doomed to never succeed. You'll always get second place, things will always just fail at the last moment or go wrong at the worst possible moment, something like that. I could say 'eternal torture', but I'd imagine Hell to be a bit more creative.

Heaven could be many things. I often envision it like some kind of New Game+ in a game, where you basically start again from childhood, but with all the knowledge and skills you've acquired through your first life, and possibly sharing that New Game+ universe with your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband there. Optionally it would also guarantee that you'd never get sick or injured so you could literally do whatever the hell you want, and take different routes with each subsequent life.

Alternatively I see it as being transported outside of time and space, and given the knowledge and ability to construct your own universe from nothingness, essentially becoming a god. In this case as well, I'd have provisions built in to be able to visit your significant other.

I see both as pathetic marketing scams. One promises eternal bliss as long as you follow all the rules and stay subservient to the religious sect and the other is eternal agony of horrendous torture because "boo". Both don't make the slightest bit of sense in my mind, hell especially. A deity of endless love and compassion happens to also create a little infinite torture dungeon for people said deity doesn't like. Makes a whole lotta sense.

• Brohoof 5