Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a celebrity you really want to be friends with?

StargazerDC

I'm talking about celebrities because they are easily well-known and hard to reach.
Sometimes I find a celebrity to be so a genuine and heartwarming person that I wish we could become friends, regardless of fame or anything else. Just valuing the person in itself.
It happened with Will Smith (and his family), Robin Williams, Michael Jackson a few others actors and musicians mostly known in my country.

Definitely, the Internet sensation Rich Evans (aka Dick the Birthday Boy), and other guys from RLM, although I'm not sure if the count as top tier celebrities.

I agree on Robin Williams. :) I don't know many, but Kevin James always seems like a really nice person. I know him from the King of Queens show and I watched most movies with him as the main actor. The movies tend to have a heartwarming message and I really like that.

Most celebrities I honestly can't stand. But Keanu Reeves seems like a genuinely decent person. :P Stephen Fry too, because he seems to be the kind of person I could have an intelligent conversation with. Of course, Chris Pine... :wub:

Most of the other celebrities just seem like @$$holes that are way over-glorified by their wealth and status... :dry:

Edited by Dustlicious2020

Well if Brony celebrities count, yes. I'd love to be friends with everyone from the TF2 Analysis group. Most specifically Thespio, Jasper Pie, Dr Wolf and Finn the Pony (Finn is such a cinnamon roll XD)

Yes, a few random YouTubers seem like they would make great friends, although one should keep in mind that they might appear that way only on camera. 

• Brohoof 3

I want to be friends with Adam Levine. He could sing to me and he is freaking gorgeous ♥️

06E6DE9E-4E00-482B-AB7D-CD8D7D1DD183.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I wish I could've met Jon Schnepp. Back in 2013 I was in a really dark place and didn't fully know about a lot of OCD related issues I had, but I found this movie news show on Youtube called AMC Movie Talk which was able to give me some happiness and get me more into movies and one of the main people on that show was Jon Schnepp, a smart/hilarious/passionate movie/comic/horror/sci fi geek at heart and a director on the Adult Swim animated show Metalocalypse and the documentary The Death Of Superman Lives What Happened (About the cancelled Tim Burton/Nicolas Cage Superman film). I was always entertained hearing his opinions on the show even when I completely disagreed with him (MCU) and he seemed like a truly cool and down to earth guy (And from all accounts, he was). Even when Movie Talk transitioned over to Collider and eventually started to decline in overall quality, Schnepp was still the champ and The King Of The Sweaties.

Sadly, he passed away during Comic Con 2018 due to a massive stroke at the age of 51. Far too young. So far it's the only celebrity death that actually made me tear up. Even though I never met him, I watched him so many times over the years that he felt like a close friend. I still miss him and wish I could hear his opinions on all these movies and shows coming out. 

Schnepp ended up teaching me a valuable lesson though. Don't be ashamed by your passions or afraid to express them. I know he grew up during that period of time when comics were considered stupid and weird, but he didn't care. He embraced who he was and what he loved. I had to remember that shortly after getting into MLP. I initially hid it from my family for a little while due to fear of embarrassment, but then I remembered that lesson and decided to embrace my love for the show and characters regardless of what others think.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2 months later...

Keanu Reeves, Christian Bale and Henry Cavill. I know I would get so well with them honestly they all are legitimate dudes that would be nice being friends with. Who knows maybe we could be a little more then friends, Henry your smile no baka you'll get me pregnant. :catface:

I don't really know, because I do not really know how those people are as people, so I could only say something "Oh, I'd like to be friends with Donald Trump because it may be useful to me" or something, because I do not really know how Trump is as a person. We would most likely have zero common interests. People who have common interests with me do not usually become celebrities.

Now, if you consider YouTubers to be celebrities, then there may be some options, AvE, for example, seems like a cool guy, so does shango066. But then again, I only see their public personalities, so what do I know? 

technically define 'celebrity'

i would say technoblade (he's a youtuber), but i'm not sure whether having 1.7 million subscribers is enough to be considered a celebrity

On 1/5/2020 at 2:08 AM, Emerald Heart said:

Kristen Bell,

I'd want to be friends with Kristen Bell, too! She seems like a really nice person who can make fun of herself.